Working moms

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Tricky question

Let me ask you this

Can a dad who travels for two weeks then is home for two weeks be as good of a dad as one who works 40-60 hrs a week but is home every night.

To answer your question I believe yes they can but as with all things it depends on the individual. Some may excell while others may lag or fail.

Also as the saying goes “it takes a village” so no matter the job it takes a lot to raise children
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

I work with a TON of mothers in my day job. Many are single, many aren't.
the single ones are supremely hot. Oh, sorry, I'm getting carried away here...

Point is, I feel for folks who are parents! It definitely takes a village as 69 said...it's no easy task, and I always try to support folks and friends of mine who are parents as best as I can!
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: The most important job any woman can have is being a mom. Can a lady working in a brothel be as good or better mom than the lady working a traditional job?
Where the mom works has no bearing on whether she is a good or bad mom. A big factor is the "family" environment. How involved is the father? Does he work, non-existant, or takes care of the kids? If the mom and dad are divorced or separated, does one pay child support to the other? I've known some fathers that were flakes and didn't pay the child support they should have, and I suppose there are some women like that too. Are there any other family members or close friends that can help out the family and kids like grandparents? The age of the kids can be a factor too, infants, teenagers, elementary school kids have different needs and things to be taught and learned. Too many factors in just judging by a mom's job as to being a good mom or not. 
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.