Price increase

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Price increase

Post by SixT9er »

After what interval between parties do you think a Lady if she feels the need should increase her prices if ever? If an increase what percentage?

So if you are a regular and for the sake of discussion a “regular” will be someone who sees the Lady approximately every 2 months or sooner. I would expect the Lady to hold her price for several years and then if inflation hits perhaps raise it 20%.

Now if you are a semi regular and see the Lady every 3-6 months? I would expect the price to hold for a couple years at least.

What if you see her once every year or so?
In this case I think it’s reasonable for a Lady to increase her prices in the 20-50% range depending on circumstances.

These scenario’s are all based upon the parties being the same parameters with regard to time & activities. Also based on 1-2 parties in a trip. Not if you’re booking week long overnighters etc. those fall under an entire different category and will always be a case by case basis

I don’t think it’s realisitic for a client to expect a Lady to hold her prices indefinitely. I don’t know what prices were 15 yrs ago but I know there are Ladies still in the houses working from then and if prices were significantly less then I can’t imagine them holding with the cost of living rising as it has.

To me repeat customers are vital to most Ladies business and holding a price helps to retain the customer. I also think a gradual increase over the years is acceptable and most clients will understand. I also feel if there will be an increase the Lady should let the client know well in advance and not last minute in the negotiation room
Last edited by SixT9er on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Any increase with a ATF and I am out of here.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

?? If the client has booked with her several times and is not asking for anything extra over what they have always done, and the client is not trying to pay less. The lady has the right to set her rates as she sees fit, but she is risking loosing a regular. But maybe that makes no difference to her.

That being said if you have only booked with her say once maybe even twice before, and its been like  I say at least 2 years since you last booked. You need to start back at square 1 as far as the price goes.

Especially if you only had minimal contact in the years between parties, but I would hope she would be willing to still try and work within the clients budget.

I was fortunate in that regard on more then one occasion. Since it was never intentional,  but I had a habit of taking on average 3 years to get back to a lady after the first time before becoming a regular of hers. In one case there was a 7 year gap between round 1 and 2. Add in the fact the first time was a 3 hour plus 2 girl.  So even though we kept in touch we really had to start over in setting a rate. But we agreed on something and she honored that rate the final 3 times I saw her.

Then there was Kristine there was a 3 year gap between the first and second time.

She actually took less but  that would be our pattern she always took whatever I could do at the moment. Never the same rate twice in a row anyway.

Which is part of why I tried to make it up to her, and went a little more then 2x what I always preferred to pay her. For what I thought was our last dance in December of 2012. But then she delayed her retirement about  8 months, and made me an offer to good to pass on for one last dance with her before she moved on.

If you account for the amount of time given that final dance it was actually a huge discount. But that is a big part of why she became my ATF before she moved on always took what I could do at that moment.

Anyway back to the original topic.  I can see how depending on the circumstances a rate increase might be warranted. But I am not sure you can put  a percentage on what it should be.

If the client has been a loyal regular booked more then twice a year or less in between parties. Well in my opinion if she wants to raise the rate on a loyal regular. She has the right to do so. However if she wants to keep that client as a regular, and that client wants to remain her regular. I would think and hope the two of them could come up with a rate you can live with.
Otherwise thanks for the memories Darlen but its time to have an amicable lpin version of a breakup.?

Again just to end on my original point in some cases maybe you had a gap of at least 2 years between booking maybe you only booked once before and had zero or minimal contact during that time gap. Then my opinion expect to go into negotiations like you have never booked we her before, but that is just my opinion.?
Last edited by Ironman on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

KittiMinx link wrote: The only time my prices change for regulars is if they want to do a different kind of party from the usual and I genuinely have to apply a house minimum - such as bungalow use or outdates or sincerely want an entirely different kind of party altogether. Other than that? In my opinion it hurts your relationship with your regulars. To me the point to regulars is building mutual understandings.
I agree if things are changed up then an increase may be needed but if you’re booking the same basic party then I would expect the price to remain the same.
I see it as a little reward for loyalty etc.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

KittiMinx link wrote: The only time my prices change for regulars is if they want to do a different kind of party from the usual and I genuinely have to apply a house minimum - such as bungalow use or outdates or sincerely want an entirely different kind of party altogether. Other than that? In my opinion it hurts your relationship with your regulars. To me the point to regulars is building mutual understandings.

Under those conditions I would expect a price increase, and some negotiations. You can't be ordering a cheese burger with fries one time.  Then suddenly expect to get a steak and lobster at the same price the next time.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

I love negotiation houses. In the past 10 years I've had repeat parties with 8 different favorite courtesans at different prices, sometimes at a higher price or lower price than my previous similar party with her. Sometimes I got price discounts, maybe because she was in a good mood or wanted to party with me. Sometimes I wanted to pay her more to make up for an inexpensive party that I had with her previously when I was low on party funds. Sometimes I paid her my "usual" price which had gone up since my previous party with her.

There are 9 favorite courtesans that I've paid the same price to for similar repeat parties with them. It's not all about price, sometimes I get added time too at no extra cost. Some might say that time variation is not a similar party, so in that case just add my favorite repeat courtesans together, 8+9=17.
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

If it something more then it's reasonable that I have to charge more. I mean you can't get an overnight for the price of an hour but in  general I lower it as I go along until it hits my cut off point and just keep it there. Loyalty earns a lot of extras with me.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

When the Sagebrush changed hands, the pricing structure changed as well. I had a very steady stream of regulars that happily went to the new structure because I was up front and let them know that “this will be the last time I can do our outdate for X dollars” or “next time the party has to be in my room and not the VIP”. I was very pleasantly surprised. Thank you, fellas  :-*
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I Agree with Cobia on this one ,,
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

wayne208 link wrote: I Agree with Cobia on this one ,,
So if you started seeing a Lady 15 yrs ago and have continually seen her and have seen other Ladies who come and go with each few yrs the price of them going up a little above the Lady you’ve seen for all this time and she said her expenses require her to raise her rates a little you’d just drop her?

Even tho you are paying others more than her?

My conscience wouldn’t allow it but that’s me...
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

My Friend We both know that You are better at Negotiating then I am .. So I have no Doubt I am paying more than a Lot of guys are . I feel that is just the way it is in Life .. No use in Bitching as that will not help anyone one bit .. My ATF said the best Tip is repeat Business with Her .. And I had a Lot of repeat business with her . I started out Paying More and ended up paying Less and Yes She walked Me a few times because She had Customers who would pay more .. Did I get Mad Nope as that would have been Dumb . That is why I like the Elko area as there you know ahead of time how much everything will cost You ..  I consider You a friend so This is all I will say about it , 8)
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

wayne208 link wrote: My Friend We both know that You are better at Negotiating then I am .. So I have no Doubt I am paying more than a Lot of guys are . I feel that is just the way it is in Life .. No use in Bitching as that will not help anyone one bit .. My ATF said the best Tip is repeat Business with Her .. And I had a Lot of repeat business with her . I started out Paying More and ended up paying Less and Yes She walked Me a few times because She had Customers who would pay more .. Did I get Mad Nope as that would have been Dumb . That is why I like the Elko area as there you know ahead of time how much everything will cost You ..  I consider You a friend so This is all I will say about it , 8)
I’m not trying to start shit I’m just surprised that as the cost of living and partying goes up all around that you would drop a favorite because she wants to keep up financially instead of falling behind? Remember if she isn’t making money then she won’t be there.
As a reminder that you have already increased your pay even in Elko. The price has gone up in Inez 33% from just a couple years ago yet you didn’t stop going?
Again not trying to start a fight just trying to understand the thinking.

PS, I don’t negotiate for sex. It completely ruins it for me so I just don’t do it.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Rachel Varga link wrote: If it something more then it's reasonable that I have to charge more...
That explains why there was a $10K surcharge when I mentioned the 26 incher.