Roxy, Roxy, Roxy!

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Roxy, Roxy, Roxy!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Please forgive me, Sweet Roxy! I’m a little delinquent in getting this review out for her, but I bet I’m preaching to the choir about this wonderful lady. During this very fast trip out to Nevada, I was fortunate to party with this beautiful COY Finalist for ’17. While driving out there, I receive a message from Monica asking if I was on my way. In fact, I was coming through SLC, and asked if I could have a ‘dance’ with Roxy the next day? Oh yeah! I get there the next day and am greeted by Rachel (aka Charlie Rae), Vegas, and inside by Roxy. Always beforehand is the foreplay in the bar area. Then, since she was my first party of that trip, I couldn’t wait anymore and away to her room we went. Roxy tore my ole’ ass up! (in a good way) ha! Roxy’s just not a secret to anyone anymore. All passion! Afterward we got to chat, laugh, and share a drink. Hey…..on ole’ Crappie! Thanks for the nice letter, brother! I conveniently left my glasses there so I could come back to the Dove the next day, and see Monica! ;D Thanks to all of you for a wonderful time, which I really needed! Can't wait for my next trip to see Roxy, and the wonderful Dovetail!
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Welcome back brother! Could not think of a better way to start a trip then to spend an afternoon with Roxy.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Great to Have Fumble back .. Take care Fumble My Friend .. Crappie is way sicker than Fumble or I am  ;D
Roxy
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Roxy »

Awe thank you fumblenutts I hope you’re doing good
Xoxo see ya later
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

fn - hope you're well!
Desert Hiker
Noob
Noob

Post by Desert Hiker »

Had a chance to spend some time with Roxy this spring. Hope to get back for a visit in the next week. She is a lovely Lady.