Mustang Madam's speak out

Everything about the brothel life is here.
ColtsFan
Noob
Noob

Post by ColtsFan »

Looks like a good post.  Focusing on charity work and how the Mustang improves the community seems like the way to reach voters.  Far better than bragging about make hundreds of thousands of dollars.  It seems to me that while voters typically want to save jobs in general, they wouldn't particularly care about saving jobs with six-figure salaries.
Also, they're smart enough to avoid discussing the group trying to close down the brothels.  Overall, it seems way better than what the Hof group is putting out in the media.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Good.because if it passes it would have a negative impact on lpin as a whole long term.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Good article!  It's nice to see the Mustang Madams speaking out on all of the positive benefits that the brothels provide to their community, as well as how they benefit the ladies and the staff who work at the brothels. 
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

I agree ColtsFan. IMO the worst thing about how vocal Dennis is that his girls that make six figures is that people won't care about preserving those jobs... meanwhile how many courtesans make 20k-60k a year? A lot more and they don't have half a million in savings.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

A very well thought out classy way to address the issue. If Dennis acted as professionally there would never have been an issue...

The Mustang continues to set the Brothel standard in all categories
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

A well written article IMHO ..  Well done Ladies
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

The Mighty Peanut link wrote:

I agree ColtsFan. IMO the worst thing about how vocal Dennis is that his girls that make six figures is that people won't care about preserving those jobs... meanwhile how many courtesans make 20k-60k a year? A lot more and they don't have half a million in savings.

I mean, like I was brought up to NOT talk about what one makes. It was one of those lessons the parents taught me.

Pretty much all the ladies interviewed at Hof places mention it....it's just so damn tacky. Tacky as all fuck. Sometimes I am honestly embarrassed for them, how they come off in those interviews.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Well said. Three cheers for intelligent statements!  :)
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I also think that no other brothels are pushing their girls into media. Enough damage has been done with all that media circus.