House Changes

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

House Changes

Post by SixT9er »

What if any changes would you like to see your favorite(s) house make? This is regarding the house not the Ladies. For example “go non smoking” also try and keep them realistic things that don’t include major building remodels etc. so minor changes and policy change type things

The Mustang/Wildhorse Saloon is about perfect but something I’d like to see is a couple real love seats (not those uncomfortable built in ones they had) in the bar area so you could sit closer to the Lady.
The other thing I’d change is have the showers have a hand held head and the shower curtain rod a curved one for a little more room especially if showering with the Lady (no one likes to brush next to a wet shower curtain)
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

I would like to see almost of the ranches Mustang in particular too stop treating clients that arrive via uber or Lyft the same as someone that came via regular taxi. The way the ranches choose to handle that is complete Bull Shit!??? That is my short answer anyway.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I would like to see all the houses setup to mingle with the girls.  Some are lineup only and that sucks.  Mustang, Dovetail, and Desert Rose do it right! 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: I had not thought about the showers that does make sense. The seating for sure could use some variety. I can't really think of anything else. I like the no smoking and there cell phone policy. The men's bathroom could use some help but they have explained why there is no stall in it. So I guess that will not change.
Just a plug for what a great job they do. How many other places do you frequent that you find so few things you would like to see changed?
Exactly, the changes are so minor but had to come up with something.
I do agree with Ironman that Kelley fares need to be dropped for Uber type ride service at all houses
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I think we all would like those Kelly fares to disappear, since it's one of the biggest rip-offs for those who don't drive.  Taxis and ride-shares are already getting payed for doing their job, so getting these extra kick-backs should stop.

As we all know, some of the brothels are still operating in the dark ages ...LOL.  Times have changed, as well as the type of customers who visit the brothels, so some of the old traditions like receiving an automatic lineup can be a turnoff for some.  Lineups are optional at a growing number of houses and some have gone away from lineups all together, but there are still a few where the customers aren't given a choice.

The same with "mingling" which has come up over and over again.  In the old days, I think it was more common where customers would just pick from lineups, party, and then leave ...LOL.  Today, most mongers that I know are interesting in mingling and chatting with the ladies to determine if there is any chemistry before choosing to party with a lady or to set up future parties.  Many of us also travel long distances to visit Nevada and like to spend time hanging out at the brothels between parties too which often leads to more parties for the ladies ...it's part of the whole brothel experience that is sorta unique to the NV brothels.  Some houses are better than others when it comes to catering to the "mingling" crowd like the Mustang and Dovetail, for example.  Some are learning and making positive changes like Inez in Elko, while a few others are not quite there yet ...LOL
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

The "Kelly fare" appears to have started as a marketing tool.  A new person asks the cabbie where to go.  The cabbie drives to the house where he gets a big kickback.
This will only change when a house stops relaying on the cabbie as a marketing agent.

This is no different than on other countries the cabbie takes you to the hotel or restaurant where he gets a big kickback.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

MrTShirt link wrote: The "Kelly fare" appears to have started as a marketing tool.  A new person asks the cabbie where to go.  The cabbie drives to the house where he gets a big kickback.
This will only change when a house stops relaying on the cabbie as a marketing agent.

This is no different than on other countries the cabbie takes you to the hotel or restaurant where he gets a big kickback.

Yeah but at this point it is a fucken bull shit ????system that needs to end.  It definitely shouldn't even apply when you come via way of Uber you don't tell the driver where you want to go and they don't ask you.

The destination is put into your phone. You know where you are going before you sit down, and a lot of times you are not even using the same driver on your return trip. Its all bull shit.?? The ladies are told to consider the uber passenger the same as a cab. Knowing some of the ladies will adjust their prices upward to make up for money they are going to loose to a driver. For guys like me who don't drive at all I don't even have a license add in  the fact every penny counts because you don't have a lot of money to begin with. Even a small upwards price adjustment as small as 25 bucks can be a deal breaker.  There have been at least 2 or 3 times in the last 5 years I didn't even bother to try and book anything because of the way the ranches choose to lump Uber and Lyft passengers into the same group as the people that come via way of regular cab.?

Who's fault is this not the ladies the damn Rsnches like Mustang who insist on continuing this bull shit Kelly fare practice.???

Yes I am going to pick directly on mustang because I know for a fact they are doing this bull Shit! A buddy of mine offered to lend me money in June of 16. I wasn't sure because I already owed him too much at the time. Once we got to the ranch it was obvious right away if you used a uber you were considered a Kelly Fare at that point I said no because the amount of the loan would not have been enough once you add in the Kelly fare.

Of course then Charlotte got my attention a few hours later and I was thinking I wonder if that loan would have been enough.??

But we will never know because the fact that the F en Kelley Fare was thrown into the mix I didn't even want to try.  6 months later I had money in my pocket. I was able to get a ride out from Sled the security guy assumed he was uber, and when I did end up booking that night with Rea the first question out of her mouth when we got to the window did you come by Uber I said no she was relieved.

Fast forward to my last trip I made the decision not to borrow any money from anyone anymore to book parties because it was still having to pay back money I didn't have. But I know the uber being treated the same as a cab was still in effect my buddy booked the lady adjusted her asking price too off set the loss on her end to an uber driver that wasn't even driving us back

So yeah the Kelly fare particularly with uber is a big extra large size crock of Shit!????

It potentially cost Charlotte a booking In June of 16. If it was not so painfully obvious to me what was going on I might have had that small loan in my pocket that night before it was off the table.

That being said Charlotte dodged a bullet  that night in 16. I look OK clothed, but naked is like a low budget horror film.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
georoc01
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by georoc01 »

Here's the chicken/egg question that would impact how to answer the question.

Do houses cater to the clients, and then attract quality ladies who want to take advantage of a well established clientelle?

Or is it the other way around, that the house should cater to the ladies, and by attracting a quality lineup of ladies, will drawn in quality clients?

Personally I see it as the later. And if that's the case, then really this becomes more a question for the ladies than for the clients. Especially since they spend far more time in the houses than the clients do.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

It’s a question for both. Just what you’d like see changed. Ladies are welcomed to chime in
Rand McNally
Noob
Noob

Post by Rand McNally »

Banish all male first line supervisors. From my observation female shift managers, bartenders, etc have better people skills, and would eliminate involvement of male managers with the female work staff and the inevitable drama. Women are also statistically less likely to steal.
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

As an introvert and a non-drinker, I don't love a bar atmosphere and it's part of what keeps me away from the brothels aside from being broke. :)

It would be nice if there was an area to the side with a coffee shop vibe--big squishy seats, loveseats like 69er mentioned, and an espresso machine. For those who like to get to know the provider first it's more intimate, and there's roleplay opportunities (picking up the cute barista).

I have a question for Bunny Ranch ladies--are those red velet couches you see on Cathouse as nasty as they look? The ranch got so much nicer and more modern as the show progressed over the years, but Hof seems very attached to some of the tacky (IMO) furniture.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

The Mighty Peanut link wrote:

As an introvert and a non-drinker, I don't love a bar atmosphere and it's part of what keeps me away from the brothels aside from being broke. :)

It would be nice if there was an area to the side with a coffee shop vibe--big squishy seats, loveseats like 69er mentioned, and an espresso machine. For those who like to get to know the provider first it's more intimate, and there's roleplay opportunities (picking up the cute barista).

I have a question for Bunny Ranch ladies--are those red velet couches you see on Cathouse as nasty as they look? The ranch got so much nicer and more modern as the show progressed over the years, but Hof seems very attached to some of the tacky (IMO) furniture.

You would like the Sagebrush. It’s big and has a very chill vibe. It can get loud on, say, karaoke night or one of our theme party nights, but for the most part it’s very mellow and there are lots of places to sit and have a nice conversation that isnt drowned out by music. :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV