Should the Girl Be Satisfied?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Should the Girl Be Satisfied?

Post by MrTShirt »

A discussion came up elsewhere about whether or not a girl should expect to be satisfied during a party, or even want to be satisfied during a party.  One person pointed out that maybe she has a partner that does that during her off times.

Guys, do you plan on satisfying the lady?

Ladies, do you want the guy to do things that also please you, or just please himself?
dbldblu51
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by dbldblu51 »

I believe that women are capable of greater eroticism.  I used to hang out with one that could have 4-5 orgasms which put me to shame and then I would have my one puny (in comparison) orgasm.  The thing is, though, that it took 30 to 45 minutes to get her to the first one and then the rest would be a minute or so apart.  I learned how to make it happen.  At that point I was on the verge of lock jar, lol.  Not saying that all women take that long but I am not paying for all that time, she should pay me or give me a discount.  And that's not going to happen is it?
Last edited by dbldblu51 on Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

dbldblu51 link wrote: I believe that women are capable of greater eroticism.  I used to hang out with one that could have 4-5 orgasms which put me to shame and then I would have my one puny (in comparison) orgasm.  The thing is, though, that it took 30 to 45 minutes to get her to the first one and then the rest would be a minute or so apart.  I learned how to make it happen.  At that point I was on the verge of lock jar, lol.  Not saying that all women take that long but I am not paying for all that time, she should pay me or give me a discount.  And that's not going to happen is it?

Nope, not going to pay you BUT you might be surprised how much "some" appreciate it.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I personally enjoy giving as much if not more than receiving but that’s what’s great about the houses. The Ladies provide what you are looking for
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I like to party WITH a lady!  :P
It's more about the journey than the destination!
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Rachel Varga link wrote:
...Why anyone cares is beyond me...
Simple, the best party is when everyone has a good time.
(Whether it is a birthday party for the neighborhood kids or a brothel party.)