Vote on Brothels in Nov 2018

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Armond
Noob
Noob

Vote on Brothels in Nov 2018

Post by Armond »

Hi all, what is your take on this?  Your thoughts on chances that it may pass or fail?  Can I donate to the keep brothels campaign? 
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Maybe it’s wishful thinking but I think they will survive. The whole “no little girl” seems more of a shot a Dennis than the houses. With that in mind I think the voters will decide they like the taxes & other income that the houses generate more than they dislike Dennis. I also think the voters see that in their sparsley populated county if they cut off that kind of income it will be hard to make up.

I wish they could have just voted to require Dennis to sell his houses then all would be happy!
Last edited by SixT9er on Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

If it passes its bad mojo for the overall future of lpin. We need to hope the initiative goes down in flames.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Nye county crusaders abandoned the petition drive and are throwing it back to the county board for an "advisory vote".  They knew it wouldn't make the ballot by force.  The board meets next week to consider placing the question on the ballot.  Its a hot potato issue for sure!
It's more about the journey than the destination!
georoc01
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by georoc01 »

SixT9er link wrote: Maybe it’s wishful thinking but I think they will survive. The whole “no little girl” seems more of a shot a Dennis than the houses. With that in mind I think the voters will decide they like the taxes & other income that the houses generate more than they dislike Dennis. I also think the voters see that in their sparsley populated county if they cut off that kind of income it will be hard to make up.

I wish they could have just voted to require Dennis to sell his houses then all would be happy!

Maybe, but its also a push from the #metoo movement that managed to get Fosta/Sesta passed at the federal level. The brothels are being lumped in with the anti-human trafficking movement as well.

Do I think they will pass? No. But then again, you never know how the political winds will be blowing in November and its impact on turnout.