Reno Area Award Week Events Roll Call

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Reno Area Award Week Events Roll Call

Post by SixT9er »

We know the week is getting a start on Monday in the Eastern houses with BBQ's with several confirmed attendees

Here's a list of the "Official" events starting Wednesday July 18th Who's coming to what?

Wednesday July 18th: 10:00 am Breakfast at Tamarack Junction on the Patio. No official events that evening
Thursday July 19th: 10:00 am Breakfast at Tamarack. 5:00 pm Pool Party at the Mustang Ranch
Friday July 20th: 10:00 am Breakfast at Tamarack, 5:00 pm Banquet Location TBD
Saturday July 21st: 10:00 am BBQ Contact Interested Bystander for location info etc. No official events that evening
Sunday July 22nd: 10:00 am Breakfast at Tamarack

I will be arriving Thursday afternoon and attending my favorite event that night at the Mustang.
50/50 on Breakfast Friday, various factors at play.
Banquet Friday night then to the Mustang for some post awards fun
Wont be attending the picnic this year or Breakfast on Sunday

Party time will of course take place during these days...

So who's coming to what?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

Well, I'm going to try and get away on Tuesday and drive through to the Dovetail, for their BBQ, (note I said try). I'll be at the Tamarack for breakfast Wednesday, attend all the events and drive home from the Sunday breakfast.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I didn't get my vacation scheduled in time this year.  What are the 2019 dates?  I'm going to make sure that I don't miss it! 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Armond
Noob
Noob

Post by Armond »

Armond is all in
Goldie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Goldie »

Arriving Thursday...so pool part Thurs nite. Figuring breakfast Friday, banquet compliments of Six on Friday nite...Picnic Sat, Mustang Sat nite, breakfast and home Sunday.....
1bytetoomany
Noob
Noob

Post by 1bytetoomany »

I'm arriving Tuesday afternoon until Sunday morning. I'm a rookie and am looking forward to full participation, except will be leaving Sunday morning. When I was first learning about this mongers meeting, Destiny (SR), said there would be brothel hoping, I knew I wanted to be there. I love to brothel hop. I am looking forward to a most unique experience.
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

We will get into town sometime late Thursday night/Early Friday Morning. 

Our Friday will absolutely include:
- Attending the Awards
- Our first visit to the Mustang Ranch
- Maybe a trip out to tour the cul-de-sac

Saturday will most likely include:
- Additional tours if we've missed any
- Picnic if time permits

There will be a party and maybe breakfasts mixed in there, however we have a few personal/work related items to cover in our short time there too!  Looking forward to meeting so many of you! 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

Post by firefighter »

Chicagobob link wrote: I didn't get my vacation scheduled in time this year.  What are the 2019 dates?  I'm going to make sure that I don't miss it!
The 23rd Annual Reno Meeting will be held from Wednesday July 17, 2019 thru Sunday July 21, 2019. 

Also, Shooter may organize a Pre-Reno event from Saturday July 13, 2019 thru Tuesday July 16, 2019. 
Battle Mountain, Carlin, Elko, Ely & Wells may be included. 
Legal Nevada Brothels Quick Reference Guide

LPIN Awards Banquet XXIII will be held on Friday July 19, 2019 from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
No Host Cocktail Hour 5:00 pm
Dinner 6:00 pm
LPIN Awards Presentations 7:00 pm
There may be a Hawaiian Shirt contest too

Interested bystander & Sheri may host a Picnic-Barbeque on Saturday July 20, 2019 starting at 10 am.

There will be informal 10 am breakfast meetings on Wednesday July 17, Thursday July 18, Friday July 19 and Sunday July 21, 2019 on Tamarack Junction's north patio too.
Last edited by firefighter on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
NRA Benefactor Member
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

Chicagobob link wrote: I didn't get my vacation scheduled in time this year.  What are the 2019 dates?  I'm going to make sure that I don't miss it!
The banquet is always the 3rd Friday in July, next year it's the 19th.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
felinameow
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by felinameow »

Friday for Banquet for me
Sunday for breakfast as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk