Does age matter to you?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

The Mighty Peanut link wrote:

Female here so I might be in the minority but I prefer older or within 10 years. I'm in my late 30s... I've been married and divorced and laid off and rehired and sick and well and poor and slightly less poor. It would be very hard to relate to someone barely out of high school. I also think I would feel motherly to someone a lot younger, which is the opposite of what I want in a party.
I don't have an age min as long as they are Legal I'm good. I do however have an age appearance rule. If the Lady looks too young or is dressed in little girl clothes ect I will avoid them. One Lady when I met her for the first time I almost backed out because she was so petite in person she looked 14-15. After a minute I reminded myself not only was she 22-23 she had been doing this for several years already! I will not see a Lady who looks purposely like a little girl and courts the pedophile crowd, they turn me off immediately
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Ironman link wrote:
Really you go up to 30 now???  Wow you must be getting old buddy. I thought your cut off was 25. Any older they were ready for the retirement home.[emoji6][emoji1]
they say your tastes grow older with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ColtsFan
Noob
Noob

Post by ColtsFan »

The Mighty Peanut link wrote:

Female here so I might be in the minority but I prefer older or within 10 years. I'm in my late 30s... I've been married and divorced and laid off and rehired and sick and well and poor and slightly less poor. It would be very hard to relate to someone barely out of high school. I also think I would feel motherly to someone a lot younger, which is the opposite of what I want in a party.
It's funny, because I've had a similar problem.  Whenever I've been with an older lady, the relationship eventually shifts to that motherly experience you're describing and I can't really view that woman in a sexual way anymore.
SixT9er link wrote: I don't have an age min as long as they are Legal I'm good. I do however have an age appearance rule. If the Lady looks too young or is dressed in little girl clothes ect I will avoid them. One Lady when I met her for the first time I almost backed out because she was so petite in person she looked 14-15. After a minute I reminded myself not only was she 22-23 she had been doing this for several years already! I will not see a Lady who looks purposely like a little girl and courts the pedophile crowd, they turn me off immediately
Same.  I thought Ophelia Bee at the Kit Kat looked attractive, but her advertising was a complete turnoff.
Zylar
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Zylar »

My tastes have definitely shifted with me as I get older in that I wouldn’t have considered upper 30’s/40’s previously but they look ‘purty good now. 

Only concern I have with 18-25 year olds is if they don’t have enough life experience to carry on a decent conversation but I don’t paint them all with that brush, plenty of 30 somethings can’t do that either :P I’ve just got less in common with someone 20 years younger making it harder to socialize easily.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Ironman link wrote:
Really you go up to 30 now???  Wow you must be getting old buddy. I thought your cut off was 25. Any older they were ready for the retirement home.??

Come on now Ironman, I think we've known each other around 5 years now, it is only logical that I would extend my age limit a bit...ya know , getting older and all. ?
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

wrong topic
Last edited by SixT9er on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Slednx link wrote:

Come on now Ironman, I think we've known each other around 5 years now, it is only logical that I would extend my age limit a bit...ya know , getting older and all. ?

Yes we do know each other that is why I giving you shit.? I will probably do it again in 10 years if I am still on this earth and your upper limit is at 40.??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

SixT9er link wrote: I don't have an age min as long as they are Legal I'm good. I do however have an age appearance rule. If the Lady looks too young or is dressed in little girl clothes ect I will avoid them. One Lady when I met her for the first time I almost backed out because she was so petite in person she looked 14-15. After a minute I reminded myself not only was she 22-23 she had been doing this for several years already! I will not see a Lady who looks purposely like a little girl and courts the pedophile crowd, they turn me off immediately

Funny you mention the “age appearance” thing. I have NEVER been able to pull off the barely-legal-super-innocent look. More power to everyone who does, I tried when I was 18-19 (dancing) and it was a pretty pathetic endeavor. A tried and true rocker chick wearing a borrowed pink cheerleader outfit, *sigh* honestly I looked like I had just lost a bet.  : :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Sonja
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Sonja »

40 years younger to 40+ years older than me is my range with a slightly stronger preference as the age becomes nearer my own. 

Those who are vastly different from me with different backgrounds, perspectives, and styles expand my understanding and grow my universe. Each one is an adventure.

Those who are already kindred offer me the joy of common memories and shared knowledge that we use to deepen our connection.  In general, these are often the best lovers.
Rand McNally
Noob
Noob

Post by Rand McNally »

RoxyGold link wrote:
...I have NEVER been able to pull off the barely-legal-super-innocent look.  : :)
[/size]

I do this very well by acting naive and clueless...but then ruin it by breaking into laughter when quoted four figures for a half hour.[/size]
Last edited by Rand McNally on Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChubbyChaser
Noob
Noob

Post by ChubbyChaser »

I am naturally drawn to women in the range of 30 to 50 (I'm almost 50) if they are curvy, and have personality.  I'm not against other ages though.  I had a couple of experiences with older courtesans over 50 that surprised me in a positive way, so age is less of a factor for me now.  Curvy is my thing,  and spunky!
Still searching for Stifler's mom! ?
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Hey Chubby, you Chuckar's brother?  ;D

Age matters not to me. At first, I was a big chicken when it came to the younger ladies until once I found out after a party that the lady was 22  :o Freaked me out at the time, but now if we click, it's time to have fun  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Well Dammit,  I was working on article about this and I got clipped.

[emoji23]