July CWMC Trip Report

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Goldie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

July CWMC Trip Report

Post by Goldie »

I arrived in Reno Thursday afternoon and finally, for the first time, made a pool party! As always the Mustang Ranch went over the top to take care of us with BBQ, drinks, and a great time. Got to catch up with so many mongers...I’m afraid if I name some and miss others I’ll leave someone out  :-\  but lots of good people there!

Afterward hung out in the bar with Sled (in rare form as always), Lecher, SixT9er and Rachel...other notorious mongers in and out.

Friday breakfast very chill, good company, met Crappie who came with Wayne.

Friday afternoon started with lunch at the Mustang Ranch with Dave, the amazing bartender. If there was a CWMC award for best bartender he would be it.he is a really nice guy...and a pro behind the bar.

Then off to the hot hot tub and pool with Rachel Varga, and then...well nevermind that  ;)

Friday night was banquet, which was really well attended and the food was too good. A slideshow played on the screen of shots from CWMCs past, with Belle’s left boob and BJ frequently making appearances  ;D . The awards ceremony went off without a hitch. The most prestigious awards of the evening included the “I don’t know why we are giving this to her” certificate and the “Most Respected Hoserette” award won by yours truly.

Just sayin’

And there were some other awards...you’ve already seen announcements, but congrats to Roxy, Dovetail, and the Mustang. :)

Afterward I know mongers went to all parts...and it sounds like everyone had a great time. I went to the Mustang people watch and hang with Firefighter, Mr. T shirt, Lecher (when u he was not partying, which was rare)...and SixT and Rachel, well...they came later, but you know  ;)

Saturday day was picnic — so I was able to break Rachel away for convertible ride to picnic. Yep...two blondes in a convertible. Good thing the top was up coming back tho...massive rain.  But anyhoo picnic was really a lot of fun. I know I’ll forget names, and I’m sorry...there were so many! Several ladies from different houses came, plus Jagged and Jagged chips;  of course hosts IB and Sheri (thank you guys) Just Tom and Shovel cooking. Met some new faces like Midwest Couple —yes, met them at banquet but they were at picnic too  ;D  (who could resist Jagged Chips?)— and 1byte (I abbreviated name).there were lots of old regs there, like I said forgive me if I miss a name, but LogCabin, Hobie, Mr T-shirt, Firefighter, Bashful, Greyhound, Lee, Mikey & Dee, Armond, Firefighter’s friend, the guy I met with JR Carri goon whose name I can’t remember (I’m sorry), Cronus, I mean you get it, right? Lots of people and I’m a knucklehead because I can’t remember every one  ???  anyhoo it was really fun.

Saturday after picnic I finally got the chance for a regular long party with Rachel Varga  :) :) 8)
Then back to th Mustang bar for dinner and wrap up night. Hung with Hobie, LogCabin, Lecher K.C., 1byte, Sled, as well as Carerra and Ayana and occasionally Rachel  ;) . Of course from time to time we lost a player who went off to party, but can’t blame them...and they always came back.

Then, for me...on the road 8:30 this a.m.

Overall it was really one of the better CWMCs for me. Got to talk to some folks for longer than I ever had, had some great parties, and actually everyone seemed very happy and chill. Great times, no drama  :) 8)

Missed a few faces...would love to have seen Shooter and Dr Who. Maybe next year?

And as always, the Mustang was so awesome to us. Again a big thank you and hug to Jennifer, Tara, Victoria, and Regan.

Looking forward to next year  :)

XO

Goldie
Zylar
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Zylar »

Wow this was a great report, really appreciate you sharing it Goldie ?
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Good report, Goldie!  You should try and make it out to Elko next year too. ;D 

I also have to try and make it to the Reno events next year.  It's been awhile since I've seen some of the old crew including IB, Sheri, Bashful, Hobie, Greyhound, etc ...as well as my favorite ladies, Carrera and Coco.  Needless to say, I still need to meet Rachel and all of the new MR ladies too.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Nice report Goldie,
I have got to remember to make time for the events at CWMC next year. Good times are definitely to be had at E28 in mid July.
Goldie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Goldie »

Duck11 link wrote: Nice report Goldie,
I have got to remember to make time for the events at C*MC next year. Good times are definitely to be had at E28 in mid July.
Nice try Duck11....I knew I wouldn’t list all names!!! :-[
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Great report Goldie - it was a pleasure having the opportunity to meet you.  We understand why so many people speak so well of you and we were delighted to have the chance to get to know you a little.  We look forward to seeing you again - maybe getting together for next years NFC Championship game  ;)    

One item we'd like to address more is: "the food was too good".  [/size]
[/size]
How in the world are we suppose to head to the ranches after the banquet and feel comfortable taking our clothes off with 3 lbs of prime rib in our belly?  Looks like we'll need to think that one through a bit for next year .... lesson learned. 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Goldie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Goldie »

Midwest Couple link wrote: Great report Goldie - it was a pleasure having the opportunity to meet you.  We understand why so many people speak so well of you and we were delighted to have the chance to get to know you a little.  We look forward to seeing you again - maybe getting together for next years NFC Championship game  ;)    

One item we'd like to address more is: "the food was too good".  [/size]

How in the world are we suppose to head to the ranches after the banquet and feel comfortable taking our clothes off with 3 lbs of prime rib in our belly?  Looks like we'll need to think that one through a bit for next year .... lesson learned. 
LOL I myself never party after a big meal. It's a bit of a running joke actually...have to calculate meal time/party time which is not always easy in the setting of Rachel Varga's popularity!!!!!!
Armond
Noob
Noob

Post by Armond »

Great to see you Goldie, in fact, I am flying back to Reno tomorrow night for a biz trip.
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

Great report, Goldie. I enjoyed seeing you again.
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Was great meeting you Goldie. I hope to get to visit more next year.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

I always enjoy the conversation and drinks with this lady!
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Very nice, Goldie! Sure wish I could have made it 'cause your one of these Monger's I'd surely like to meet  :-*
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Goldie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Goldie »

It is always nice to reconnect...and very cool to meet new people! Fumble...one day we WILL cross paths ?