Congratulations Winners!

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Congratulations Winners!

Post by SixT9er »

Congratulations to The Dovetail, RBOY, The Mustang, BOY and a huge congratulations to the Fun and Sexy Roxy from the Dovetail for winning Courtesan of the Year!

It was a fun Banquet with several surprises
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Congrats to Roxy@DT, the Dovetail, and the Mustang!  A well deserved win on all counts! :)

Congrats to all of the COY finalists too, since you are also all winners in my book. 8)
Lomez
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Lomez »

Congratulations to everyone as well.  There are truly some special people in the nominee group.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Yea! It was a lot of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I can honestly say That this Year All of the Finalist were worthy of Being COY .They all Had Class and were Great to Meet and Visit with . IMHO .. Monica way to go to the best Housemom going IMHO .. Mustang was there with Some Sweet Ladies .. I loved meeting Rachael and Bailey .. Both of them made My to do List . As did Vanity Affair and Roxy Gold . Roxy Gold has been on My List ever since We had that 1 Great tine visiting together .  These are 2 Great ladies to visit with anywhere .. The Ladies were Dressed Great and Veronicas Speech was Fantastic .. We all need to work together so That We Can Keep the House's open . To Be honest I have never been in a room With So many Classy and Beautiful Ladies . Thank You Ladies for putting up with Me .  Also This was the best food I have ever had at any Banquet . If I misspelled anyone's name or did anything Really Bad remember I am Old  ;D  So Cut Me some slack
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

It was great to see the Dovetail get the Rural Brothel of the Year Award. I was at the next table and the sound that erupted when ti was announced was worth hearing. I want to get out there and have me some fo that Dovetail fun sometime real soon.  [/size]
Origlegman
Noob
Noob

Post by Origlegman »

I would like to chime in here with congratulations to all the winners and the finalists. This was an exceptional year. I'd also like to thank all of the committee members for producing one of the best best banquets I've ever attended. Cheers to all!
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Dr. Who link wrote: Congrats to Roxy@DT, the Dovetail, and the Mustang!  A well deserved win on all counts! :)

Congrats to all of the COY finalists too, since you are also all winners in my book. 8)
Well said Dr. Who. Ditto that!
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Yes. Congrats to all the winners and finalist. I had a blast.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Congratulations to all of the nominees! Every voting member I spoke with said this was the toughest
year they could remember for having to make the final vote. All very deserving!

Winning the final voting round with such strong competition in all categories speaks volumes. Congrats!!!
Last edited by Crappie1 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com