IF.......??

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

IF.......??

Post by Cobia »

"IF" a brothel stops providing rooms for mongers will it stop you from going there?
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Zylar
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Zylar »

Bigfoot link wrote: What, someone talking about me, I thought I felt my ears burning.  =)
What you saw was the normal members list.  I'm on the super secret special voting member list.  ;)

As happy as the ladies were to see you that day I would totally believe that ;) you were greeted like a celebrity with lots of hugs from at least three ladies as soon as you came in the bar!  That is the kind of list I aspire to be on :P

Sorry you’re just now seeing this, your ears must have been hurting a while now :)
Last edited by Zylar on Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Bigfoot link wrote: What, someone talking about me, I thought I felt my ears burning.  =)
What you saw was the normal members list.  I'm on the super secret special voting member list.  ;)

Is that code for you changed your handle in the last year or so. But you still hold an awards vote under an old handle???
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

Ironman link wrote:
Is that code for you changed your handle in the last year or so. But you still hold an awards vote under an old handle???
No, it's code for I'm a smart ass and not on the voter list.  But I'm the nicest smart ass you'll ever meet.  ;)
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Bigfoot link wrote: No, it's code for I'm a smart ass and not on the voter list.  But I'm the nicest smart ass you'll ever meet.  ;)

I know a lot of people like that.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.