Roxy, Belle, a small fish, a geo master, two COY, and a dbl geo at the Dovetail

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Roxy, Belle, a small fish, a geo master, two COY, and a dbl geo at the Dovetail

Post by Crappie1 »

I had cruised out to the Dovetail in Carlin in the early afternoon to visit with the beauties. Made plans for a repeat with Belle for later that night. Exokie was there also, and had made plans with Roxy for later that night as well. We headed back to Elko for other plans and ended up amongst a few other mongers later discussing all our plans for the evening. Suddenly Okie springs to his feet and is gone in a flash, I thought well I'll just see him later at the Dove.

Upon arriving at the Dove, a couple of the girls met ol' Crappie and acted a little odd. Come to find out, Okie had pulled a race you to the brothel, take your date and never look back, major league geo on me!
Yep, you read that right. I had first met Okie not 24 hrs prior to these events in Wells and took a liking to this fellow monger. Haha, after his classic move the next night, I knew we had become blood brothers.  ;)

Now after stewing for just a couple minutes and contemplating relieving the Okiemobile of air pressure in all four tires I am snapped out of my nefarious planning by the sweetest sound a geo'd monger could have possibly heard. Roxy had snuck up behind me for a hug and to visit. In my haste for revenge, I had overlooked the fact that not only had he geo'd me, but Roxy as well. Okie had pulled a double geo in one move. What the hell is wrong with this guy!! What's a fella to do? That's right, as an extra party with Roxy will never be an issue for me, we decided to make a date of it. We waited for Okie and Belle just to rub it in a little and we all made plans for parties for noon the next day. ;D

My party that followed with the now current COY was just another incredible experience built upon many other parties with her. Roxy has a special way about her that I find irresistible. She can be one of the sweetest ladies I have ever known one second and change into a gladiator who is more than capable of keeping my ass in line the next.

The next days plans went off without a hitch, and I was lucky enough to have a take your breath away intense repeat party with Belle before the Dovetail BBQ.

So there you have it, inside of twelve hours time, I was involved in my first major league, double header geo, partied two COY's and was able to partake in the festivities at the coolest log cabin in Carlin, NV. Only at the Dovetail could such a feat be accomplished. Thank you to Belle and Roxy for showing even a lowly KSF trainee such a great time ;)
Last edited by Crappie1 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Great report!  Dove, Roxy, Belle.... all possibilities in a dream party for us, although the "double header" you mention would be something else all together.  Great meeting you crappie.  Hope we have an opportunity to bump into each other again. 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Crappie My Friend I do not think that You are a KSF  in Training anymore .. Had a Blast Trying to Keep up with You and Ex Okie and a Lot of other guys at the Dove and Inez's .. I hope to See you at Elko again some day . Have fun My Friend .  8)  You are a true KSFer IMHO .. Maybe We will go Shooting at some Trap and Skeet Club ..
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Yep!!!!!

;D
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Midwest Couple link wrote: Great report!  Dove, Roxy, Belle.... all possibilities in a dream party for us, although the "double header" you mention would be something else all together.  Great meeting you crappie.  Hope we have an opportunity to bump into each other again.
Midwest Couple, Dreams can come true in Carlin. It was great meeting you guys also, even if just briefly.
Hopefully we get a chance to visit more sometime.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com