Have you ever done anal in a brothel?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Have you ever done anal in a brothel?

Post by Slednx »

The  dirty deed, it it really even happening all that much at the huts? In all these years, all those parties, I can only remember doing it twice! What say you?
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Slednx link wrote: The  dirty deed, it it really even happening all that much at the huts? In all these years, all those parties, I can only remember doing it twice! What say you?

Once officially in 06 not counting the night before with a different girl, and the room was so dark my dumb ass started to venture down the wrong hole.?

The lady was cool about it though. She just said Oh! Hold up there cowboy!? Wrong adventure.??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I've never asked or negotiated for anal in any of my parties, but a couple of ladies offered it while we were partying.  It was their idea, not mine ...LOL ...and since they were into it, I couldn't refuse ...LOL.  That happened once at the BRII (before they changed the name to the LRN) and once at the Chicken Ranch with an ATF in mid-2000.

The STD/HIV testing regulations have changed too, requiring the ladies to have an additional test (anal swab) to be done in order for a house to be in compliance for offering anal.  Some houses have also adopted a no anal policy because of this reg, so none of their ladies at their house would have to get the extra test.  Needless to say, that's probably one reason why you don't hear about anal being done as often.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

No for me, but an occasional lady will say they prefer anal.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

No Comment  ;) ;) ;) ;)   I hope that Helps You out and Not since 1997 or so  .. I still remember the Days when Bare Back was allowed by Most of the ladies ..  Nowadays I will not have Sex without Covering Spike up  ;D  Nor do I pick up Ladies at Bars . To each there own
ColtsFan
Noob
Noob

Post by ColtsFan »

Never had any interest in anal.  Or DATY, for that matter.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Ahhh... who wants to know?  ;)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

Nope.  I don't like anything in my butt.  O, you mean the lady.  Twice, both were her request.
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

Twice.  both times "brought up" by the lady.  Once it was a big disappointment, once it was the highlight of the trip.  (Maybe it had something to do with the vibrator she slipped up her pussy, maybe it was how "verbal" she was getting.)

But would I ask for it again ever?    nope. 

PS:  Yes, both parties were upgraded by about 200 ......  Yes both were long before the current testing and "legal" times...  Yes both were in houses in northern nevada. 
adventurer
Noob
Noob

Post by adventurer »

Which houses (dont ban) or ladies offer anal as an option?

Or are some of you getting extra from the provider once alone negotiating or in room having fun?

Thanks in advance
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

adventurer link wrote: Which houses (dont ban) or ladies offer anal as an option?

Or are some of you getting extra from the provider once alone negotiating or in room having fun?

Thanks in advance
The ladies at the Mustang Ranch all get tested based on what Jennifer has posted in the past, so it's up to the individual lady at the MR whether they offer it or not. 

I'm not sure what the official policy is at the Hof houses, since at one time Dennis said that it's up to the individual lady to get tested, if they wanted to offer anal.

Inez/Mona's in Elko have house policies prohibiting anal and have signs in their bar to inform customers.  I heard that Sheri's and the Chicken Ranch, also have no anal policies.  I'm not sure what the policies are at the other houses, since I don't go to a brothel looking for anal ...LOL
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

I never kiss and tell  ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Not sure how often but I don't do it and have very rarely been asked if I do. I know some girls do offer it though.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Dr. Who link wrote: The ladies at the Mustang Ranch all get tested based on what Jennifer has posted in the past, so it's up to the individual lady at the MR whether they offer it or not. 

I'm not sure what the official policy is at the Hof houses, since at one time Dennis said that it's up to the individual lady to get tested, if they wanted to offer anal.

Inez/Mona's in Elko have house policies prohibiting anal and have signs in their bar to inform customers.  I heard that Sheri's and the Chicken Ranch, also have no anal policies.  I'm not sure what the policies are at the other houses, since I don't go to a brothel looking for anal ...LOL

Like most things, if you're willing to pay the right price you can get it. Official policies and signs don't mean that much, let's not kid ourselves here.

Dirk
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Once, the Lady had said in pm’s she enjoyed it and I had told her I’d be up for it. When we finally got together she took control and that’s where she inserted me. I enjoyed it as did she.
Something I enjoy on occasion if the Lady is into it but I would never expect a Lady to do it. If it happens in the course of the party then great if not that’s great too.
I was with another Lady and she said she was good with it but as the party progressed it went in a different direction and I had a great party with her without it.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!