Tipping

Everything about the brothel life is here.
ColtsFan
Noob
Noob

Tipping

Post by ColtsFan »

How do you feel about tipping in LPIN?  Personally, I don't like the general concept of tipping, and only do so at restaurants where waiters need the tips to earn a worthwhile wage.  In LPIN, I agree with those who say that the best tip is repeat business.

One thing which annoys me though, is when a lady pushes for a tip.  This is a surefire way to make sure I won't repeat.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

If I enjoy the lady and party, I repeat. Don't believe in tipping services that are generally expensive.

Having said that, I get hit up for tips nowadays in brothels more than usual. It is not uncommon to have a lady ask for a tip for talking to you, for having a failed negotiation and I even have heard of ladies asking for them when corresponding via message boards or email. It all reeks of desperation and that is something that is tacky and a huge turn-off.

Call me old school but if I like the conversation and company, I will always buy you a drink. Hopefully it leads to a party and repeat business. It's not that complicated.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

I don't since they need to share it anyway.

i definitely wouldn't tip for a failed negotiation. Bur I only have what I have, and there ain't no more.? So my contract talks never last more than 3 minutes. I basically say I would like X I have $$$. Yes or no? If she can't spare 2 minutes 3 tops to decide rather its enough or not then she was probably not a good match for me anyways.
That being said as of right now I have not been price walked. I wont leave the bar to even discuss booking if I get even the slightest hint that she will not be cool with delivering my minimum expectations for the amount I can afford to spend at that moment.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Zylar
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Zylar »

I tipped when I got a tour from a lady but decided not to book with her on my first trip.  Seemed polite since I had wasted a bunch of her time showing me around but I just wasn’t clicking w her.

Buying drinks for anyone is of course important or at least offering since many don’t partake.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I have had $200 and $100 tips turned down.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I agree that the best tip is to give the ladies your repeat business.  Although for those who can't visit often, that can present a bit of a problem too, especially if the particular lady doesn't stay in the business for too long.

I know a lady or two who also suggested that if you like to tip, just use those funds to book a longer party with the lady, since the house is going to take half anyways.  I've done that on some occasions.  Small gifts are not split with the house, so that's another way of showing your appreciation.
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

We don't like the negotiation game much, so we've come to just offer the top of our budget and if it works, great!  Unfortunately though, there's no money left for a tip after paying our top price - so we don't tip after a party. 

Now, when we have visited a brothel and been shown around, but NOT PARTIED - we do tip a bit to the lady who was polite enough to give us the tour. We believe the lady has provided value and should be compensated for her time. 

The one experience our price wasn't enough and we were walked, we did not tip as we didn't feel there was any value provided for the experience.  In those cases, we all lose and no one receives the value they'd hoped for. 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

The times I have tipped is when I won a "free" party, so I tip $300 because I want to make sure the lady is getting something out of the deal. I lay the money on her dresser, don't say anything, and leave it up to her to decide if she splits it with the house.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
ChubbyChaser
Noob
Noob

Post by ChubbyChaser »

ColtsFan link wrote:
One thing which annoys me though, is when a lady pushes for a tip.  This is a surefire way to make sure I won't repeat.

Absolutely
Still searching for Stifler's mom! ?
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

I'm more of a gift giver  :) For something so intimate, it's tough for me to tip, so many times I bring something with me or send something later. It makes me feel good, so that's what I prefer  8)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I have given a couple of gifts
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Adventure Guy
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Adventure Guy »

I don't tip but try to show my appreciation by repeating with ladies I've had a great experience with and by providing gifts.  :)
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

FumbleNutts link wrote: I'm more of a gift giver  :) For something so intimate, it's tough for me to tip, so many times I bring something with me or send something later. It makes me feel good, so that's what I prefer  8)
That's the way to do it. Tips make up very little of my pay so I would never ask for one or expect it.  If so then thank you but I don't think about it most of the time.
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

ColtsFan link wrote: How do you feel about tipping in LPIN?  Personally, I don't like the general concept of tipping, and only do so at restaurants where waiters need the tips to earn a worthwhile wage.  In LPIN, I agree with those who say that the best tip is repeat business.

I agree, the best tip is repeat business. I've put down a deposit for a future party with a lady, just after I finished my party with her and I wanted her to know that I wanted to party with her again sometime, but I didn't know exactly when yet. Along the same lines, recommendations, reviews, and support for the ladies that give you good parties is another way of showing appreciation. A lady asking for a tip would be a turnoff for me too.

I don't tip after a party, I haven't tipped after a party since my first half year in LPIN. I am a gift giver. I have given gifts to ladies, even if I have never partied with them, including Rachel and Kitti along with other ladies that have long left the biz. I have never regretted giving a gift and not ever partying with a lady, I gave the gift at the time because I liked the lady, nothing expected except maybe just a thank you which I always seemed to get, the ladies I gave gifts to were always classy enough to say thanks. The gifts were actual things or gift cards or even flowers or candy. Sometimes I would look and find things on their amazon wish lists or asked them if they shopped on amazon. As far as ladies that I've partied with, I've sent egift cards to different favorite ladies on Valentine's Day or special occasions when I'm in a good mood, and sometimes on a whim just because she was on my mind. Is a tip immediately after, and gifting is something that happens before a party, and after a day or week or year after a party has taken place that doesn't involve cash? Is buying drinks for a lady considered a tip by you folks since I do that often?

I don't tip my realtor, doctor, or dentist. I don't tip for getting a flu shot. If I ever had a lawyer I wouldn't tip him or her. I don't tip an auto mechanic. Except for the flu shot, I pay enough for their services.

I don't tip at McDonald's or any other fast food joint. When I had my hair cut I would tip the barber, I tip my waitperson at a restaurant with assigned seating, I tip the bartenders and cocktail waitresses and the housekeeper even if my room was free or not. Those are low rate wage earners that earn a lot of their income from tips in Nevada. I have 2 adult sons that work in Nevada and know what tips mean to them and their co-workers. Sometimes I would tip other low wager workers on a whim.
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

I appreciate tips. I appreciate gifts. I appreciate repeat parties. All are very nice things that show me you like the service I provide. If you’re happy, I’m happier :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

RoxyGold link wrote: If you’re happy, I’m happier :)
Happier???
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
felinameow
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by felinameow »

KittiMinx link wrote: While I appreciate tips for parties I don't ask for it or expect it. Repeat business in that regard is 1000000x better!

However, if I spend a lot of time giving someone a detailed tour or hanging out talking in the bar (and I'm talking at least an hour, especially the bar part) or just dancing - tipping is courteous if one isn't there to party. Yes there is the argument that buying drinks is the same thing, but I've personally majorly cut back on drinking (I mostly drink water in the bar, sometimes coffee, especially during the day... and I usually work day shifts) - so that can't exactly apply to me. True, you could argue that talking in the bar awhile is an investment towards a potential future party (and indeed it is which is why I do it a lot), but in my experience it can be a crapshoot if people who do spend a lot of time chatting with me actually do reach out and contact (I usually give out my card) or come back and party, not a guarantee. A few bucks for my company is hardly unreasonable. I'm here to entertain, and spending any kind of time giving companionship is providing a service.
Exactly! You worded it perfectly! I appreciate not not expect it as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

A repeat party is not a tip. You give a tip to tell someone they did a good job. They understand immediately what action they took that got them that tip. There is no way to know that a repeat is a tip. Do you come back and say hey, "I wanna party with you. It's a tip for our last party". Haahaha.

Some people don't tip and no one wants to be thought of as the guy too cheap to tip. I am NOT saying you are cheap. I am saying this is how non-tippers are viewed by a large part of the population.

I kind of think that saying a repeat is a tip is an easy way to get out of just saying, "I don't tip because I don't want to."