Refreshing to see Mustang speak out publicly

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Refreshing to see Mustang speak out publicly

Post by SixT9er »

This is a story Sidey found. I find it very refreshing to see the Mustang publically taking a stand on the issue and not being afraid to point the finger at Dennis where IMO it belongs to be pointed.

Now the Hof supporters will say “how can you do this to your fellow sex workers, they’re attacking us all and the Mustang is not exempt”. True the Mustang is not exempt but there wouldn’t be a problem to begin with if it wasn’t for Dennis’ need to be in the spot light. The Mustang conducts its business professionally and discreetly. Two things I feel are paramount to continued success in this industry while Dennis IMO does the complete opposite.

A few examples:
I’ve never heard of the Mustang revealing clients personal info yet the same can’t be said for Dennis
I’ve never heard of the Mustang revealing Ladies personal info yet the same can’t be said for Dennis
Lance or any of Mustang management accused of sexual harassment? No, Dennis yes multiple times
Has unauthorized video or photos of clients ever been posted on the Mustang boards? Not to my knowledge but it has happened numerous times on the bunnyboard and still the Ladies who work at his houses pos them on the BR board or twitter or who knows where else.

These are just a few fundamental examples of the differences between the Mustang and the Hof houses that go directly to professionalism and discretion.

Regarding the claims the Mustang is safer etc I can’t comment but as far as why Ladies choose one house over the other it in reality comes back to the professionalism and discretion issue. Ladies who want more freedom and a looser house to work at choose a Hof house despite things many have told me that would be my priority and reason to leave but they are adults and they have their priorities. Ladies who come to work to work and make money choose the Mustang because it is a professional atmosphere that they know they are safe both professionally and personally in.

https://www.rgj.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/17/nevada-world-famous-ranch-brothel-ban-question-sex-workers-dennis-hof/781249002/
Last edited by SixT9er on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: This is a story Sidey found. I find it very refreshing to see the Mustang publically taking a stand on the issue and not being afraid to point the finger at Dennis where IMO it belongs to be pointed.

Now the Hof supporters will say “how can you do this to your fellow sex workers, they’re attacking us all and the Mustang is not exempt”. True the Mustang is not exempt but there wouldn’t be a problem to begin with if it wasn’t for Dennis’ need to be in the spot light. The Mustang conducts its business professionally and discreetly. Two things I feel are paramount to continued success in this industry while Dennis IMO does the complete opposite.

A few examples:
I’ve never heard of the Mustang revealing clients personal info yet the same can’t be said for Dennis
I’ve never heard of the Mustang revealing Ladies personal info yet the same can’t be said for Dennis
Lance or any of Mustang management accused of sexual harassment? No, Dennis yes multiple times
Has unauthorized video or photos of clients ever been posted on the Mustang boards? Not to my knowledge but it has happened numerous times on the bunnyboard and still the Ladies who work at his houses pos them on the BR board or twitter or who knows where else.

These are just a few fundamental examples of the differences between the Mustang and the Hof houses that go directly to professionalism and discretion.

Regarding the claims the Mustang is safer etc I can’t comment but as far as why Ladies choose one house over the other it in reality comes back to the professionalism and discretion issue. Ladies who want more freedom and a looser house to work at choose a Hof house despite things many have told me that would be my priority and reason to leave but they are adults and they have their priorities. Ladies who come to work to work and make money choose the Mustang because it is a professional atmosphere that they know they are safe both professionally and personally in.

https://www.rgj.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/17/nevada-world-famous-ranch-brothel-ban-question-sex-workers-dennis-hof/781249002/

? Did you mean speak out??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Ironman link wrote:

Sometimes he needs a "keeper".  ;D ;D
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Ironman link wrote:

Yes smart ass! I spell checked everything but that, my damn fat fingers!

Thanks for catching it, now corrected
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote:
Yes smart ass! I spell checked everything but that, my damn fat fingers!

Thanks for catching it, now corrected

Not Judging buddy I have the same problem.only worse. Part of it is my eyes are getting old?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

The thing is this. Almost all the brothels are very discrete except for Dennis. The big ones and the small ones understand that it's the nature of the business. He doesn't get it. I get so tired of hearing how he is a marketing genius when everything he does is a joke. He is the reason the industry is having a hard time right now. The Dennis fanboys will defend him any way they can because I guess they like associating with a Z list celebrity.

I am also tired of hearing how you can come and go whenever you like at a Hof brothel. That is not true. You need permission to leave the premise and then there are rules. For example you cannot leave with another girl. Faith and I went out and we had to meet offsite because it wasn't allowed to have two girls leave together. Just all kinds of stupid little rules like that.

I hate when people bitch about lock down houses like Dennis is some kind of savior of women when the truth is it's not much different. Add to the fact that he is a narcissistic of the extreme degree and Suzette is batshit crazy then you really can't complain about other brothels.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Other brothel owners tend to be more discrete, since they understand what it means to have a "privileged business license".  It not the same a regular business license and it come with a lot of rules/regs.  The county, more or less, has complete control of your destiny whether you like or not.

Unfortunately, if you keep rocking the boat like Hof has done over the years, it's going to take on water and sink sooner or later.  It's unfortunate that the ladies and staff of the affected houses end up being collateral damage in the end, but if Hof ran his businesses more like other brothel owners, I'm sure that all of this BS would not be happening today. : :)
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I do think that the majority of if not all the other Brothel owners do a great job I just focused on the comparison between the Mustang and Hof houses as that was the focus of the article
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Hof does not care about anyone. He is an extreme narccicist bordering on Sociopathy despite what some say.

People don't understand this. Behind the jolly old guy doing his best to help out working girls he is a predator. All that matters is his image. It's so obvious despite what his girls say.

Soon you'll see.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

KittiMinx link wrote:
^This.

And due to county laws, his Southern houses were lockdown houses. I'd spend nearly a month working (and there were no shifts either) and rarely be permitted a day off the floor unless I was legit ill. Not being local, I couldn't really do the 24 hour leave and come back thing the local girls did - and most girls in the same boat as me were stuck like that as well. I was stir crazy and exhausted a lot of the time.  Not to mention the food situation.

In contrast, at MR I have guaranteed downtime because there's shifts. I can request a day off and even go into town if I'm in house more than a week or two. I eat restaurant quality food that I know was prepared in a clean and safe environment by a professional with many options to choose from. Overall I just feel better treated and respected.  I could also argue that I technically can "come and go" as I please, though not in the sense I can just leave when my shift is over and come back, but more so I'm not badgered about my tour schedule the way I was when I worked a Hof house. It's more relaxed, at least in my experience.

Discretion is key to sex work. Dennis's business model promotes damn near the opposite of that. MR operates very well ensuring discretion despite being a large and well known establishment. It magically gets traffic despite the owner not shoving his face everywhere all "look at me I own a brothel". Instead it lets us Ladies and its own reputation represent and speak for itself. Which is how it should be.
You are so right about discretion. It's a small industry that could be wiped out by the state easily. He doesn't get it because he is so narcissistic.

When I worked at the Bunny Ranch I heard complaints about the Mustang and I asked Jennifer a lot of questions before I started and she answered them all. Some girls that have left the Mustang have said Jennifer is mean and all that. I don't see that. I work when I am there and I have never ever had a problem with her. Yes she is strict but to be truthful, a lot of girls don't take this job seriously. If you work she is cool and if you don't then she is going to be on your ass like any other manager would be. I mean it is a business and it's a job.
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

I know I've ranted and raved before against these people who oppose civility, decency, and order (not to mention the tax base and payroll) that Brothels and Courtesans bring to society. Perhaps I should pity their profound and uneducated ignorance. That street prostitution with it's illegal drugs, warring pimps, high disease rate, high murder rate, etc., is somehow preferable to the beautifully State regulated and Medically supervised system in Nevada today is incomprehensible, reckless, and deeply ill-advised. Voters, know this: The Brothel system in the State of Nevada is a model for how any society should handle the issue of Courtesanship. It is something to be proud of regardless of whether or not One chooses to participate. Special interest group(s) spearhead the destruction initiative and do not have the best interests of You or Society at large in mind. Do You really think that Anyone who would gleefully support the afore mentioned atrocities of street prostitution would care if You were a victim?
Noob
Noob

Post by 777 »

Rachel Varga link wrote: The thing is this. Almost all the brothels are very discrete except for Dennis. The big ones and the small ones understand that it's the nature of the business. He doesn't get it. I get so tired of hearing how he is a marketing genius when everything he does is a joke. He is the reason the industry is having a hard time right now. The Dennis fanboys will defend him any way they can because I guess they like associating with a Z list celebrity.

I am also tired of hearing how you can come and go whenever you like at a Hof brothel. That is not true. You need permission to leave the premise and then there are rules. For example you cannot leave with another girl. Faith and I went out and we had to meet offsite because it wasn't allowed to have two girls leave together. Just all kinds of stupid little rules like that.

I hate when people bitch about lock down houses like Dennis is some kind of savior of women when the truth is it's not much different. Add to the fact that he is a narcissistic of the extreme degree and Suzette is batshit crazy then you really can't complain about other brothels.
Do you keep in touch with Faith?
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

777 link wrote: Do you keep in touch with Faith?
No, I haven't talked to her in a while.