House loyalty?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

House loyalty?

Post by SixT9er »

are you loyal or extremely partial to one house in particular?

If so what house and why? What have they done/ do they do that makes you loyal to them or is it simply easier to go to that house if so what makes it easier?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

There are so many reason I only go to the Mustang that I could write a book.

I have visited 3 of the CC houses and will never go back to them.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

When I find a lady within a house that I click with, I feel loyal to her within that house. If that makes sense?  :) For instance, within Sagebrush, I'm very loyal to Roxy Gold, and have had conversations about that with her. She's treated me so well that I don't want her or I to feel awkward if I were to party with another lady within that house. So, I guess it's loyalty to the house because of the lady within  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

House loyalty comes with having a great group of ladies working at their house.  Friendly owners, management, and staff who treats both their ladies and customers with respect.  A house where everyone values their customers business, no matter if they're a whale, a crappie ( ;D LOL), or just a minnow.  :)

My loyalties have changed over the years.  At one time, I was loyal to the CR and Sheri's, but that was years ago.  Today, Mona's, Inez, Dovetail, as well as the Mustang have earned my loyalty, primarily for the reasons that I mentioned above.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: are you loyal or extremely partial to one house in particular?

If so what house and why? What have they done/ do they do that makes you loyal to them or is it simply easier to go to that house if so what makes it easier?
No!?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
RunningSquirrel
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by RunningSquirrel »

FumbleNutts link wrote: When I find a lady within a house that I click with, I feel loyal to her within that house. If that makes sense?  :) For instance, within Sagebrush, I'm very loyal to Roxy Gold, and have had conversations about that with her. She's treated me so well that I don't want her or I to feel awkward if I were to party with another lady within that house. So, I guess it's loyalty to the house because of the lady within  :)

Absolutely makes sense, FN! The Sagebrush has always been my "default" ranch within the cul-de-sac, even though it was the last of the three where I partied. Like you, discovered Roxy as a true treasure. The big open parlor re-design after the fire consumed the old Sage was a great idea but it always starts with the ladies within.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Of course the Ladies are the primary but I’m wondering if you’re just heading out with no one in particular where would you most likely or usually go?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

My first visit to LPIN was at the Wild Horse and I have not and will not ever change. 

If it ain't broke , don't fix it.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

House loyal in that I will always START at a particular house....  But I am REALLY picky about a lady I choose to party with these days, so I may hit all 5 northern houses before I spend any money.......  (Same goes for the southern houses on as much smaller scale)