MONA’S RANCH UPDATE

Everything about the brothel life is here.
elkogfe
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

MONA’S RANCH UPDATE

Post by elkogfe »

Hey everyone,

I really appreciate the 100s of txts, calls, and emails I have received from our friends and customers.  It meant a lot to me because I consider many of you friends and as I said in the city council meeting I don’t have many.  Lol but true.

The state of Monas has been decided (Yeah!) But it was the hardest thing ever.  I think I have aged 5 years in the past 6 months .lol

We have a lot of work to do before we open and will have some major announcements soon but we plan to open no later than Labor Day.  It is possible for a “soft re-opening” sooner please stand by on all this as I will make an announcement at the proper time.

But before I end this post I have to say that Anna is the real star here... if I didn’t have her by my side I would not have had time to do the necessary things to get Monas approved and re opened.  I am forever endeared to her.

Further,  having Mike back as Lead Bartender and Head of Security and Safety is a dream we missed him dearly.

And what to say about Peter? He kept Inez going this whole time and we never missed a beat.  And how he welcomed Anna to help share duties and make Inez successful during mona’s closure was incredible. 

I owe my whole family and team in elko my life without them we would not be successful  and there is one thing I know you can’t run a successful business by yourself and you are only as good as your team members!

More to come....Louis
INEZ'S D&D       Monas Ranch        Join Our Team             
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Glad you’ll be up and running soon!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!