So what exactly is wrong with guys....

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

So what exactly is wrong with guys....

Post by Slednx »

who view LPIN as a "service" and nothing more than sex for money?

Where is the harm in that? What if they don't buy into the marketing of "more than just sex, build a connection" or that discussing money is "disrespectful" as she is not an "object" when mentioned like that, but rather a person.

Half of my parties the last year, the lady offered me her phone # after the first or second visit. I declined all of them. Going old school again, keeping it simple!
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Slednx link wrote: who view LPIN as a "service" and nothing more than sex for money?

Where is the harm in that? What if they don't buy into the marketing of "more than just sex, build a connection" or that discussing money is "disrespectful" as she is not an "object" when mentioned like that, but rather a person.

Half of my parties the last year, the lady offered me her phone # after the first or second visit. I declined all of them. Going old school again, keeping it simple!

Short answer nothing.

Slightly expanded answer.  I don't have the funds to guarantee booking every trip anymore. Hoping fingers crossed every other year. Which would mean 18 is a green light although its more yellow right now meaning maybe not.  But hoping at least once  Maybe next month in Reno 19 is a red light probably and so on.

But be that as it may. I did the connection thing had the ATF she is gone now.? So even if I were to get back to the point where I could book one or 2 parties a year. I don't think I want anymore strong connections with the girl in front of me easier that way for me when they go away and are not coming back.

I would be OK forming a loose connection though because an occasional repeat can make the money talk portion of the deal easier.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Nothing is wrong with those guys and to be honest it’s the way it probably should be.

I know my life would be easier if I were one of those guys but I’m not. For me to enjoy myself to the fullest I’ve found I need a connection. I hope it’s real if it’s all fake the Ladies I’ve enjoyed the most are acedemy award winning actresses.

This goes to we are all different. And no matter if you want a “connection” or just a business transaction or something in between you shouldn’t be slammed for it. We all go thru life our own way and it would be nice if everyone could accept that and respect it but for those that can’t their way is to belittle it or slam it or do whatever to make themselves feel better at others expense.

You need to do it your way, some will agree, some won’t care and some will hate you for it.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: Nothing is wrong with those guys and to be honest it’s the way it probably should be.

I know my life would be easier if I were one of those guys but I’m not. For me to enjoy myself to the fullest I’ve found I need a connection. I hope it’s real if it’s all fake the Ladies I’ve enjoyed the most are acedemy award winning actresses.

This goes to we are all different. And no matter if you want a “connection” or just a business transaction or something in between you shouldn’t be slammed for it. We all go thru life our own way and it would be nice if everyone could accept that and respect it but for those that can’t their way is to belittle it or slam it or do whatever to make themselves feel better at others expense.

You need to do it your way, some will agree, some won’t care and some will hate you for it.

If the lady in front of you is truly your ATF.

Then even though there will be that line in the sand that can never and honestly never should be crossed.  You still form a true connection with  the girl that is not fake.

Hopefully that connection you form with her is strong enough that when she decides to friend zone you.

Out in the real world Friend Zoned is not always a good thing. But LPIN even though the friends with benefits portion of the arrangement eventually must end. Being transferred to her regular friend zone is not the worst thing in the world  you are just two friends with a unique history together.?
liqq63
Noob
Noob

Post by liqq63 »

Slednx link wrote: who view LPIN as a "service" and nothing more than sex for money?

Absolutely nothing wrong with those guys, unless they are a misogynist.  Some may like variety and NSA, while others may prefer the connection/familiarity that comes with multiple parties with the same courtesan.  In prostitution, the simple vernacular is sex for money.  If that is offensive to someone, perhaps they have dipped their toes in the wrong pond. 
ColtsFan
Noob
Noob

Post by ColtsFan »

The women want money, and the men want sex.  That's all, and it's not any more complicated than that.  There's no reason for clients to buy into the fluff marketing that certain houses are fond of.
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Great Post!  Thank you for it. 

It's not much different with couples.  Many of the couples we've chatted with want a "real" connection to the lady they are inviting into their experience. They enjoy giving gifts, going out to dinner & shows, and keeping in touch after the party.  Sometimes, we are bit envious of the relationship other couples forge with the ladies they party with. 

We are different though.  We have a lot of respect for the ladies in LPIN, an actual appreciation for many individual ladies, and may even consider our relationship with some friendly - but it's a business relationship.  Similar to a doctor, financial planner, or a trainer - we want to like the person, but we pay for a service and for a set amount of time .... an amazing, erotic, wonderful service - but we pay for it so that we don't have to worry that it will exist AFTER the time we paid for is up. 

We appreciate this post because we often feel sleazy, selfish, or exploitative with our experiences and it helps to know others still think this.   [/size]
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

Nothing. I would like to think the lady is somewhat fond of me and is not disgusted by my naked body--and I need to like their personality, from what I can glean in a short period of time. But I don't want an emotionally intimate relationship--just an orgasm or three, and a happy memory. There's nothing wrong with that.
Last edited by TC on Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

There's nothing wrong with going "old school", if it works for you.  I was sorta like that when I was a newbie ...LOL.  We're all different, so we each choose what works best for each of us and sometime our view about what we like and the degree we interact with the ladies can change over time too ...there's nothing wrong with that either.

I've always considered LPIN as a form of P4P, but I've found my parties to be more enjoyable when I have a connection with the lady.  I don't need all of the social media or pre-meeting interaction that some guys are requesting, but I do like to get to know the lady in person to see if we both "Click" before deciding to party with her.  If she wants to keep in touch afterwards, I have no problem with that, but it's not something that I request of her.  Although, I still keep in touch with a couple of ATFs who have long retired, since we developed a friendship over time, while respecting each others personal lives.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Um... nothing wrong with that. Different people are looking for different ways to fulfill their desires. If you like having a connection and communicating in a friendly manner between parties, that’s great! If you like no strings attached sex and you leave with a smile on your face but don’t remember my name, that’s great too! :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

RoxyGold link wrote: Um... nothing wrong with that. Different people are looking for different ways to fulfill their desires. If you like having a connection and communicating in a friendly manner between parties, that’s great! If you like no strings attached sex and you leave with a smile on your face but don’t remember my name, that’s great too! :)
Always love your positive view!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Midwest Couple link wrote: Great Post!  Thank you for it. 

We appreciate this post because we often feel sleazy, selfish, or exploitative with our experiences and it helps to know others still think this.   [/size]

You're welcome. I posted this because based on SOME of the ladies and fanboys, I was wondering if people like us were even welcomed anymore in the LPIN world.

So much marketing BS anymore, from GFE being now a speciality party to the names the ladies give themselves. Luxury Companion= Expensive Outdate. The smoke clears and it really is just sex for cash.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. Sometimes the parties are like that. A guy wants to just fuck and be done. I am accepting of both ends of the spectrum. Many guys just come in for a one-off and then others are more into the relationship aspect. You are welcome at any brothel Sled, don't worry about what people think. If people think that you must have a connection then they don't understand the nature of this business.
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

KittiMinx link wrote: Some people want to get their face ridden by Princess Leia.
Yes, please!  :D
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Bigfoot link wrote: Yes, please!  :D
Hahahaha You better hope a wookie doesn't show up instead.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Bigfoot link wrote: Yes, please!  :D

??
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Hahahaha You better hope a wookie doesn't show up instead.

Ha Ha "Wookie?" Very good, Rachel.
Goldie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Goldie »

Wow, great topic! I think I identify most with Sled and MWC.

I definitely think all clients are well served to remember this is a business relationship. But that doesn’t mean some don’t want a “connection” depending on what that word means to you.

I mean LPIN is def a business. A client who takes it any further is prob to caught up in the fantasy. BUT...I do enjoy long term business relationships with professional service providers whom I trust. Just like MWC said, my doc, my financial planner, my dentist....I’ve been with all of them for years. They are great, I trust them, and genuinely enjoy being with them and talking with them in addition to the excellent service they provide. Similarly when I find an LPIN professional who works well with me, why ever would I change? There is definitely a connection and that does matter to me, but I respect that it is still a professional relationship. We all need to be cognizant of boundaries.

Whether it’s a one time LPIN experience or an ATF/repeat visit experience, as long as everyone is (a) respectful and (b) remembers it is a professional relationship, that’s prob the best way to approach things.

Goldie
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Hahahaha You better hope a wookie doesn't show up instead.

Thanks a lot Rachel for your lack of confidence in me... a Sasquatch can take down a Wookie any day of the week and twice on Sunday.  =)
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I have Made a lot of Friends who happen to Be Ladies who work in LPIN .. But They are Still My Friends and a few of them of them I have truly Strong feelings for ..  That May be wrong ?? But that makes it My Problem to deal with not anyone else's ..  :-\