Pros & Cons of Brothel industry

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Pros & Cons of Brothel industry

Post by SixT9er »

I always like to see both sides of the coin and even tho I’m a strong supporter of the Brothel system like all things it has its good and bad.

I have my own pros and cons but would like others input on both sides and I ask and of course cannot require that you give both a pro and con.

I will give my easiest of each
Pro: Legal
Con:inconvenient
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
ColtsFan
Noob
Noob

Post by ColtsFan »

Pro: It's typically a sure thing.
Con: It's relatively expensive.
Last edited by ColtsFan on Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
liqq63
Noob
Noob

Post by liqq63 »

SixT9er link wrote: I always like to see both sides of the coin and even tho I’m a strong supporter of the Brothel system like all things it has its good and bad.

I have my own pros and cons but would like others input on both sides and I ask and of course cannot require that you give both a pro and con.

I will give my easiest of each
Pro: Legal
Con:inconvenient

For me
Pros:  That kid in a candy store feeling that I get from a line-up.  I mean, like holy crap, I can have sex with any of these lovely ladies!
Cons:  It's always inconvenient, both in time and distance. 
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Pros:
Legal and safe (both in terms of personal safety and the fact that the ladies are tested routinely).

Cons:
Only legal in a few counties in Nevada making visiting the brothels inconvenient.  Also, being legal comes with a price like most things that are over regulated.

Brothels are not treated like normal businesses, so they are at the mercy of the counties in which they are licensed.