Brothel trip reasons

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Brothel trip reasons

Post by SixT9er »

Do you make trips specifically to go to the Brothels or are the Brothels just part of it?

I have made a trip or two just to go to see a Lady but usually my trips to the houses coincide with other trips I’m making and Reno is the perfect Layover for my trips. I will also make a trip to the Brothels to see friends etc who only come to Reno occasionally but even then I usually continue to other destinations as well.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: Do you make trips specifically to go to the Brothels or are the Brothels just part of it?

I have made a trip or two just to go to see a Lady but usually my trips to the houses coincide with other trips I’m making and Reno is the perfect Layover for my trips. I will also make a trip to the Brothels to see friends etc who only come to Reno occasionally but even then I usually continue to other destinations as well.

Back when I was Booking regularly. 2002- 2013. I think out of about 25 trips only 3 were brothel specific and 2 of the 3 were not planned. I just kinda found myself in a brothel.? The other 2012 I had a chance to catch a ride up to Reno for the weekend, and Kristine was still around back then. So any chance to go see her I took it.? All the other trips were planned well in advance and part of something else usually a bowling thing of some type.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I go just for the brothel and maybe a trip to Virginia City. ;D
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Brothel's are the main reason Gambling and Sight Seeing are also a part of it .. The View from the hills outside of Elko are Beautiful to say the least ..
RunningSquirrel
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by RunningSquirrel »

There've been a couple of times when it had been a overnight excursion solely for a Ranch run but, for the most part, will enjoy a week in the Tahoe area--hiking by day, maybe a side trip to Virginia City and ranching by night (no, haven't indulged in a "hiking outdate," yet). Originally, the emphasis was on the hiking but in recent years, has swung over to the ranching. Gotta save strength, y'know. :)
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

For about 20 years it was 50% 50% (Brothels and Soaring)  Now it's 60% seeing old friends, 30% soaring, and 10% brothels....  Of course all my "old friends are "mongers" so that may skew things a bit!
liqq63
Noob
Noob

Post by liqq63 »

SixT9er link wrote: Do you make trips specifically to go to the Brothels or are the Brothels just part of it?

Over the years almost all of my brothel visits have been incorporated into trips that were planned primarily for a reason other than a brothel visit.  Those trips always required additional planning as they had me going out of my way, time and mileage wise.  The one exception I can remember was a brothel specific trip to the Shady Lady perhaps a decade ago. 
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

For the most past, visiting brothels have always been add-ons to my work related and/or vacation trips out west.  The only exceptions are when I plan to attend some of the mongers get togethers, so other things like playing tourist, etc. become add-ons to fill in the down time between parties. 8)
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

When I take these trips, my car's crying at me 'cause they're loooooong! The Nevada portion of the trip is definitely the majority brothel related  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Yep brothels
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I started LPIN back when I was a roadie.  I was always driving past the Nevada houses on I-80 several times per year.  The girls used to advertise on the CB radio, and I was already used to truck stop girls anyway, so it was quite natural to me. 

Later in life, I still visited Nevada (and the brothels) when I would hike the Sierras.  Today, I still hike but I fuck even more!  :P
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Goldie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Goldie »

Both. Sometimes I’m in the area for work and if I can, will always stop in. Other times I go specifically for the brothel.

Goldie
NavySteve
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by NavySteve »

My trips are for convenience. Twice it was on my way to family reunions at Lake Tahoe and Bend, Oregon. The last two times were to visit relatives in LA and Oregon. The reason I always take I-80 is to avoid Denver and the traffic as well as going over the mountains are a lot easier, plus there is less truck traffic. Finally a majority of the brothels are on either side of I-80.