Familiar faces

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Familiar faces

Post by SixT9er »

I’d just like to say it’s great seeing so many familiar members joining & contributing!

Hope you all stick around and we can have some fun here together!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

SixT9er link wrote: I’d just like to say it’s great seeing so many familiar members joining & contributing!

I think the "melt down" by someone on the other board has caused some to move over here.  Hope they stay and keep it " friendly " unlike the other site.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
RunningSquirrel
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by RunningSquirrel »

Someone mentioned this site in a Livestream chat the other night so thought I'd check it out. It's always nice when something is relatively new and clean, (i.e., free of "issues" and foot-long self-promo spams)" so hope it gains footing.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Feels good to have calm waters  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

FumbleNutts link wrote: Feels good to have calm waters  :)

Yes it does.  I was going to say it is good to have a mod with some balls ......................" BUT "  ;D ;D .....that might not be the right thing to say.
Last edited by Cobia on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I will do my best to keep things smooth. Thank you all for your help.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

SixT9er link wrote: I’d just like to say it’s great seeing so many familiar members joining & contributing!

It's good to have a friendly place to hangout and have fun.  I'm sure those who are migrating over here from the other board feel the same way too.  :)
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Dr. Who link wrote:
SixT9er wrote: I’d just like to say it’s great seeing so many familiar members joining & contributing!

It's good to have a friendly place to hangout and have fun.  I'm sure those who are migrating over here from the other board feel the same way too.  :)
Migrated! (just found it) No wonder the posts from quality individuals have nose-dived over at the "left-over" site. It will be good when (or have I just not found it yet?) Mustang, LRN/Sage and Elko County start putting their weekly lineups on here. That should send the 'eye-ball' count up (just an imho thought - not that I really know 'diddly')  :)   Three cheers for R!!!
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

So can I just get this straight - is RV a moderator...?

And it’s nice to have places where people can shoot the shit, and where we all recognize each other. We should reconsider calling this forum “Cheers” lol
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

HD link wrote: So can I just get this straight - is RV a moderator...?

And it’s nice to have places where people can shoot the shit, and where we all recognize each other. We should reconsider calling this forum “Cheers” lol
Rachel put the board together, it’s her board but she wants it for everyone she’s not pushing any agenda besides Friendly LPIN discussion
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

I love that Rachel is like Voldemort now. She Who Must Not Be Named. You’re a powerful wizard, RV.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

HD link wrote:

Or "BOB 2"....I kid, I kid , lol
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

The Mighty Peanut link wrote:

I love that Rachel is like Voldemort now. She Who Must Not Be Named. You’re a powerful wizard, RV.

Is that what they are saying?
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

No, they are just only calling you RV and only in response to the announcement that your threads have been deleted and a truce has been reached. Nothing bad or gossipy. I made the Harry Potter joke because I think it’s funny your name is unofficially forbidden.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

The Mighty Peanut link wrote:

No, they are just only calling you RV and only in response to the announcement that your threads have been deleted and a truce has been reached. Nothing bad or gossipy. I made the Harry Potter joke because I think it’s funny your name is unofficially forbidden.

Some people do call me that. Yeah we decided to chill.  It's what's best for everyone.  Both sides have been fighting a long time. I really don't know where it started.

I really don't hold anything against Q. We're good.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Rachel Varga link wrote:
The Mighty Peanut wrote:

Some people do call me that. Yeah we decided to chill.  It's what's best for everyone.  Both sides have been fighting a long time. I really don't know where it started.

I’m glad you both have been able to put your differences aside.

Speaking only for myself, I will not spend time on a board where the administrator attempts to bully people and changes their personal information simply due to a difference in opinion; nor could I in good faith ever recommend it to others as I think respect of privacy is essential in this community. If he held himself accountable and promised to forgo that type of behavior I would perhaps think differently, but that seems unlikely to happen

Dirk
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Dirk Diggler link wrote:
Rachel Varga wrote:
The Mighty Peanut wrote:

Speaking only for myself, I will not spend time on a board where the administrator attempts to bully people and changes their personal information simply due to a difference in opinion; nor could I in good faith ever recommend it to others as I think respect of privacy is essential in this community.

If he held himself accountable and promised to forgo that type of behavior I would perhaps think differently, but that seems unlikely to happen

Dirk

Don't hold your breath.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Cobia link wrote:
Dirk Diggler wrote:
Rachel Varga wrote:
The Mighty Peanut wrote:

Speaking only for myself, I will not spend time on a board where the administrator attempts to bully people and changes their personal information simply due to a difference in opinion; nor could I in good faith ever recommend it to others as I think respect of privacy is essential in this community.

If he held himself accountable and promised to forgo that type of behavior I would perhaps think differently, but that seems unlikely to happen

Dirk

Don't hold your breath.

Exwctly,  hold your dick.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Rachel Varga link wrote:
Cobia wrote:
Dirk Diggler wrote:
Rachel Varga wrote:
The Mighty Peanut wrote:

Dirk

Don't hold your breath.

Exwctly,  hold your dick.

No reason for that when I know mine is bigger  8)  Besides isn't one of the points of LPIN to find someone else to hold it for me?  ;D

Dirk
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

I am so glad too! It's awesome to see cool people joining this positive forum![/size]