What's your Why?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

What's your Why?

Post by SixT9er »

This is for both Ladies and guys.

Why did you get involved with LPIN?

For Me I'd only been with 3 Ladies before I decided to go to the Wildhorse. I married when I was 19 and although I have no real regrets for doing so especially considering the family I have there was always the regret that I didn't experience more Ladies before settling down.
Some might call it my mid life crisis since my first visit was when I was 44 or 45. I came seeking new experiences with Ladies I wanted to have sex with. I also needed to fulfil needs that were no longer being taken care of at home.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Aubrey Huff
Noob
Noob

Post by Aubrey Huff »

Honestly got tired of "IRL Relationships".  I am very successful at what I do and attract gold diggers who are "in love" after one date like a bad rash.  LPIN offered to me a safe haven to enjoy the company of a beautiful woman who doesn't know anything about me, doesn't provide a laundry list of demands, and that I can get on a plane and just walk away from on my terms.  I bounce back and forth between the hobby and "civilian girls", but I can't imagine not continuing to do this for a period of time.  It is an enjoyable get away that I look forward to.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I was married with kids at a very young age, it didn't work out, and most of those years I was practically raising my kids myself. I never had a chance to explore my sexuality, to have multiple partners, or to try anything new so that's what drew me to LPIN.

I still have a lot to learn about myself and starting out I never had the expectation that I would meet so many great ladies or that there was even an LPIN community so that has been a pleasant surprise and I plan of being here for a long time.

Dirk
RunningSquirrel
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by RunningSquirrel »

...that you can walk into the parlor of whatever brothel you happen to be, spot a scantily-clad woman that catches your fancy, think "Whoa, I'd like to have her," and, if things play out right, you can.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Because I like to fuck!
Bingo! I was in a Looooong sexless relationship, and was getting tired of being an ornery bastard  :) Was in the Reno or Vegas area every year for the bowling tourney. My buddy basically saw my misery and said, "Let's go!" Didn't know the go was to LRN, but that was the start......
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
ColtsFan
Noob
Noob

Post by ColtsFan »

I had a health scare a few years ago.  I've always been really concerned with saving money, but I decided that I needed to live more in the now rather than focusing only on the future.  I had a lot of time off so I decided to travel to a lot of different places, with one of those places being Reno.  Visiting the brothels was supposed to be a one-time thing, but so far I'm still going.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Funmonger link wrote:

5. Also, because I like to fuck and get blow jobs from beautiful women.

Yes...that one!
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

These are great!

Some of of cane for the same reasons others for very unique ones!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!