Respect for Ladies

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Respect for Ladies

Post by SixT9er »

What is respectful and disrespectful when discussing a Courtesan?

We have had some obvious examples posted lately and as has been noted by some that what many feel is a disrespectful comment may be taken as a compliment by some.

To some sharing prices and or activities is being disrespectful while others see no problem with either.

In my earlier Brothel days I shared both price and activities but not in graphic detail more like DFK, FIV, DATY etc. after a few years I decided that was something to be kept to myself for various reasons and thus stopped.

I now share only if the Lady is a good party and once in awhile if she has Great oral skills or perhaps a beautiful kitty or cute ass, even those comments are rare for me.

As mentioned some Ladies do not get offended by graphic comments but many others do so as I asked in another thread: Why take the chance?

Maybe use this as a guidline: Would you want a specific graphic comment said about your mom, sister, daughter on a public forum? If the answer is no then maybe rethink the comment...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I'm not even getting in on this one.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Why do some of you guys equate talking about the sex in a party to being disrespectful? I honestly don't get it. These ladies are adults and are sex workers. If they have an amazing body or give an incredible reverse cowgirl, please share. Don't be too graphic or crude and you're fine. Look back just a few years ago and you'd see the comments by the ladies thanking you for the positive comments about their sexual skills.

Today, the guys have become too concerned over nothing. The mother, sister argument holds no weight, just an attempt to shame some of us who actually say and share something in a review. Just more "pussification" of the current message boards. If we continue to go down this road, why even have these type of boards? I can tell you I have never had a lady do anything but say "thank you" after writing a positive review of her, and yes, I shared a fair amount of what we did in the bedroom but in a clever and/or creative way which is key.

Imagine reading a new dining spot's review where all they talked about was how they were greeted, the decor of the place, etc. But no where is it mentioned what was ordered, how it was seasoned and cooked or what sides came with it. You'd find that review of no use.

A restaurant with nothing about the food in the review, a sex worker review with nothing about the sex. Why bother, do us all a favor and don't write anything instead of  jipping the reader off.
Last edited by Slednx on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Slednx link wrote: Why do some of you guys equate talking about the sex in a party to being disrespectful? I honestly don't get it. These ladies are adults and are sex workers. If they have an amazing body or give an incredible reverse cowgirl, please share. Don't be too graphic or crude and you're fine. Look back just a few years ago and you'd see the comments by the ladies thanking you for the positive comments about their sexual skills.

I have never had a lady do anything but say "thank you" after writing a positive review of her, and yes, I shared a fair amount of what we did in the bedroom but in a clever and/or creative way which is key.
Right there in your own words is what I’m saying. Don’t be too graphic or crude. Praising their skills is fine and perfectly acceptable, I’m not suggesting otherwise. As you also said do it in a creative clever way.

No pussification just be respectful and not crude, classless, crass or too graphic
Last edited by SixT9er on Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Obviously, divulging anything personal. i.e. name, address, etc. is not respectful. Hurtful adjectives about size or shape, or shape of body parts - we all should have common sense with this, is not respectful. I'm not talking about knowing the size or shape of a lady's attributes according to what each individual likes, again common sense on presentation. Sorry, but each individual's different. Price? There's no need to divulge exact prices. Each individual is different. Sorry, but if a dude's in front of her with green teeth and unkept, that price will and should go higher! If the person's obnoxious or drunk, they will and should be quoted higher. Bottom line is, if you agree on a price, don't look back unless something egregious occurred during the party. Gosh, describing a party? This is where running a review by the lady first may help? Each lady's different in this regard.
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I'm not even getting in on this one.

Me either, haha!  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

We'll play.  Although, like everything else in LPIN - we'll play in our own unconventional, unique way.

As we've seen from certain previous threads - what offends one courtesan may not offend another. The thing is, we don't think of the ladies in LPIN as woman, or girls, or females or whatever name you want to use for a person with XX sex chromosomes.  To us, they are professionals, so our general rule is to try and be respectful of their profession and not offend them as professionals as a whole. 

That said, we realize we are dealing with LPIN here, and the industry is extremely intimate and that fact that the professionals are woman is obvious and unavoidable - but our discussion of any individual courtesan is generally about professional ability. 

Full Disclosure however:  In another board, a long time ago and when we were complete newbies, a certain courtesan (we'll disguise her name as "Machel Warga") posted some extremely attractive nude photos of herself.  They were striking as "Machel" is a very attractive lady - but what caught us off guard was how perfect specific parts of her "bodies" were.  We made a comment about how perfect these attributes were on the thread that the photos were on.  It wasn't as crude as other more recent comments, and was on body parts more acceptable to be commented on, however it was taking the lady as a whole and breaking her down to these very specific body parts.  I guess what we are saying is that we are slower to judge than some, lest we be judged ourselves. 
Matthew 7:1-2
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

No it's not like that. I don't care if people say I have nice tits or nice ass. I don't care when they say I give good blowjobs. This was about really really crude stuff. You have never done anything wrong. If anyone had I would have said but I haven't.

To everyone. No one needs to think they did anything wrong except people who say things like rich meaty pussy.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Sorry Rachel But You are so Wrong .. You Have Great Boobs and a Rocking Ass . Yes I watched You walk around the room at the Banquet .. I think most Guys did . My Name is Wayne I am Easy Because I love the Ladies  ;) :-*  .. I also saw how You Carried yourself and the Class You Showed .. Cream always rises to the Top .. Right Guys and Gals and Couples  :P
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

wayne208 link wrote: Sorry Rachel But You are so Wrong .. You Have Great Boobs and a Rocking Ass . Yes I watched You walk around the room at the Banquet .. I think most Guys did . My Name is Wayne I am Easy Because I love the Ladies  ;) :-*  .. I also saw how You Carried yourself and the Class You Showed .. Cream always rises to the Top .. Right Guys and Gals and Couples  :P

Yup .... However, Mrs MWC is a bit offended that you think only "most guys" noticed Rachel walking.  We BOTH noticed! 

Our name is Midwest Couple.  We are easy because...... well, we're just easy! 
Last edited by Midwest Couple on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Wayne, MWC

Come on a little respect (for me) that’s my Date you are talking about!

And yes she is Beautiful, has Great boobs and Incredible ass and that’s just the surface packaging, what’s inside is even more impressive.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Six I did not Know that You were Lucky enough to have her as a Date that Night . So I will apologize for that .. And I have said on many posts That the Class she had that Night showed why she was Voted COY .. Class like Cream always rises to the top .
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

wayne208 link wrote: Six I did not Know that You were Lucky enough to have her as a Date that Night . So I will apologize for that .. And I have said on many posts That the Class she had that Night showed why she was Voted COY .. Class like Cream always rises to the top .
Yes she was my date but you better have known the rest of the post regarding your comments was joking
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Six I wondered if you were Yanking My Chain or not ? So I went the safe way . I did forget to Apologize to Mrs. MWC ... I met the MWC at the Banquet and they are Both Very nice People  . And they even tolerated Me for a short while .  ;D
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

All right guys, time for me to step in and settle this argument.

Both Rachel and Mrs. MWC as well as VanityAffair and RoxyGold and all the other ladies were looking great at the banquet.

Now if life was fair, they all would have been sitting at my table.  (Unfortunately, I had to sit in the corner charging my wheelchair.)
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

All the ladies were beautiful and I had a good time. Thank you for all the nice things you all say.

Boomer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boomer »

Wow. Lots of knowledge out there as that topic went in many directions. For what it is worth I spent the last 10 plus years in a working environment that required the use of email, texting and other social media to communicate thoughts and ideas. I learned through some painful experiences that if your going to express views about another individual positive or negative you should ask yourself the question can I say this to the person that I am writing about and back it up before I hit the send button.  This medium that we all use today can be difficult to convey thoughts and ideas and when your job is on the line you learn quickly to be civil and on point. Some have a good skill set for it others don’t. Bottom line with party reviews if I can’t say something positive then I am not posting anything at all. Common courtesy/respect.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Well said!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I Agree with that as a few years back I had a Party was it Great No .. But Dumb Ass Me I had no Vibe with the lady .. I should have went by the Vibe as I normally do at a house  . Was the Lady at fault heck No She tried her Best it just was not in the Cards .. And No I did no Post a review on the Party . Why Blame anyone for My Mess up . I am not here to mess any Nice lady's Career just because We did not have a Good Party ..