More with mustang madams

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Read the text and the Statement these Ladies make. A very strong and impressive statement that shows their commitment to the Ladies under their roof.

Tara and Jennifer are setting the example I would like to see all other Brothel owners/Madams join in and make their voices heard
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

All Madams except Suzette. She is a mean old bitch. She never did our job and looks down on the girls. One minute sweet and another screaming at someone.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Rachel Varga link wrote: All Madams except Suzette. She is a mean old bitch. She never did our job and looks down on the girls. One minute sweet and another screaming at someone.

I've been told this repeatedly by girls in Moundhouse. Last time Ruby got fired, she called me crying. Not because they wanted her to work more regardless of her class schedule, but because the way Suzette was treating her and calling her a "wh*re". She said she'd never again work for a place who treated people that way, I  lost all respect for her when she went back.
Last edited by Slednx on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Rachel Varga link wrote: All Madams except Suzette. She is a mean old bitch. She never did our job and looks down on the girls. One minute sweet and another screaming at someone.

I should have said all Madams who respect the Ladies who work under them. This would definitely omit Suzette from the list.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Slednx link wrote:
I've been told this repeatedly by girls in Moundhouse. Last time Ruby got fired, she called me crying. Not because they wanted her to work more regardless of her class schedule, but because the way Suzette was treating her and calling her a "wh*re". She said she'd never again work for a place who treated people that way, I  lost all respect for her when she went back.
She has school schedule and there aren't a huge amount of brothels so in reality she doesn't have a lot of choices.

People ask why girls go back. It's hard to get a job with prostitute on your resume so they can't change industries and have to go back.

MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Rachel Varga link wrote: ....she doesn't have a lot of choices.

People ask why girls go back. It's hard to get a job with prostitute on your resume so they can't change industries and have to go back...
"choices":  This is why I have advocated all girls and all guys visit all the houses so they know what are all the choices.

"change industries":  I suspect the ladies, as a courtesan, develop skills in marketing and skills in reading people and dealing with people.  A lot of people in a lot of companies do not have those skills, especially in technology orientated industries.

Regardless of the way things should be, the unfortunate reality is as quoted above.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Rachel, thanks for the working girl's perspective.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Slednx link wrote:

For what it's worth I think Ruby is a genuinely good person and I always enjoyed direct interactions with her. That being said, I do agree some of her business decisions are questionable and I don't personally think it's ever wise to get in between clients. To each their own though.

Dirk