This Makes Me Wonder?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

This Makes Me Wonder?

Post by FumbleNutts »

Can't get up to watch the news in the morning, or sit after dinner and catch the news without hearing about another inappropriate sexual advance thing about some male actor, senator, etc. I'm sure the majority has some merit, but how is this going forward going to affect those that may just want to compliment, strike up a convo, or show an interest in a lady? Just makes me wonder with all the media barrage?
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I hear ya!

I agree I believe the majority of the claims have substantial merit but I’m sure there are The frivolous claims where it was simply a simple compliment that has been morphed into sexual harassment.

Is saying that outfit looks great or you look Great sexual harassment? To some it seems it is.

In the old days before internet the most common way someone met their future spouse was at work by either a coworker or someone you interacted with through your job. Now if you ask a coworker out for a drink you’re more likely to get slapped with sexual harassment!

Sure glad I’m self employed and don’t have employees!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
dbldblu51
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by dbldblu51 »

I agree the majority have merit but so many of these claims are about something that happened 10 years ago.  There is something else going on.  It seems political although both sides of the isle are being accused.  Maybe it is just an unofficial movement; women have about had enough.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

For me it just them too long to get mad while some may be for real.. The copy cats are killing the " real " ones.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Yes. It's true. All the news is about who the next hollywood star groped who . 20 years ago. Sounds like everyone jumping on the band wagon.
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Goldie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Goldie »

Actually I’m guessing most are without merit. I do believe a few who were really assaulted by Weinstein...but I’ll bet the majority were girls that years ago were laughing that all they had to do to get a part was fuck him. Now it’s politically correct to cry foul.

The whole world has gone to shit

Goldie
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Money, sex and power.  One uses what they have to get what they want.

It works in small town America, Hollywood and Washington DC.
dbldblu51
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by dbldblu51 »

The way we are headed half the male population is going to be fired and out of work.
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

It should be kept in mind it isn't just women who are sexually abused and it's generally by someone they trust, or who has power over them. So a lot of cases aren't reported because they feel ashamed, guilty, or afraid that if they say anything they'll not be believed, or even punished for coming forward. I think the current outpouring is a result of the O'Really, drump, and Weinstein cases becoming public, and creating an environment where the victims feel they have a better chance to be believed.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves