Remodeled Mustang

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Remodeled Mustang

Post by SixT9er »

When I was at the Mustang Sunday night I was taken on a mini tour of the remodeled building. The remodeled bar area has been enlarged and looks great! The Ladies rooms now all have private bathrooms that separate the new sitting area from the sleeping area. The sitting area has a nice couch in it so if you want to go a little slower and start on the couch and work your way to the bed you can. The pool has been resurfaced and of course there is new carpet and paint  throughout the entire building.

They are getting close to opening. It will be interesting to see how the vibe will be in the two buildings
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I am betting that Opening Day will be when Cobia shows up .. And When Cobia shows up I might have to Visit to See My Friends .
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

They had a date in mind and it’s soon but not my place to say as things are fluid in construction. Suffice to say all the major stuff is done, the new furniture is in the rooms. It looks like mainly get rid of all the excess construction mess, do a clean up and walk thru. So if all goes as planned, very soon
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

SixT9er link wrote: They had a date in mind and it’s soon but not my place to say as things are fluid in construction...
The understatement of the year.  I remember the opening of the KitKat was discussed for a year.

Regardless, I am sure it will look great, and will be finished soon.
(I am sad though because I likely won't get to see it until next July.)
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

MrTShirt link wrote: The understatement of the year.  I remember the opening of the KitKat was discussed for a year.

Regardless, I am sure it will look great, and will be finished soon.
(I am sad though because I likely won't get to see it until next July.)
Bolderdash Shirt throw s couple of rockets on your wheels. you be there in an hour just wear a helmet and hold on tight.??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I just saw a tweet the original mustang building is now open
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

SixT9er link wrote: I just saw a tweet the original mustang building is now open
Ironman link wrote: Bolderdash Shirt throw s couple of rockets on your wheels. you be there in an hour just wear a helmet and hold on tight.??
Ready to launch  3..2..1... oops, flat tire.  An hour delay.  :(
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Cool, I am going to have to check it out this weekend.

If anyone wants to say "hello", I will be the one in the t-shirt that says "I don't shit in brothels."  ;D
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Just wondering if anyone’s stopped by yet?

What did you think?
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Yup, stopped by today. Looks the same that I remember....still nice. Ladies rooms have been changed a little is all. There were 5 ladies working over there, I heard they are anticipating more ladies from Moundhouse making an exodus.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Changes I noticed when I toured it Last Sunday

Larger bar area, they removed the “Lineup wall” added more couches to the perimeter.

All Ladies rooms now have private bath. They no longer share. They also have their own sitting area with a couch which is nice

Gone are the heavy wrought iron chairs and replaced with ones like across the parking lot.

Still felt like the Same place, will see what the vibe is as they fill it up
Lomez
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Lomez »

Good intel, guys. I am looking forward to seeing this in a couple weeks.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Lomez link wrote: Good intel, guys. I am looking forward to seeing this in a couple weeks.
You mean we Might be in town close to the same time.? OK I'll be sure not to get in your way._?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Boomer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boomer »

Stopped in for a peek yesterday. Brought back fond memories of parties with Ayana!  Have to say I have always liked the atmosphere and they have made it even nicer with enlargered front parlor, big screen TVs on the corners a larger stage with pole and a split bar. Also noticed they had TVs tuned to sports channels which was fun. Whole place has a more laid back feel. They were open with Aubrey and several other young ladies on the floor.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Hmm.  Maybe I can now chase Rachel around the kitchen table in two buildings.  :P
Don't let her know my secret plans, although she may not see it here anyway.  :)
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

MrTShirt link wrote: Hmm.  Maybe I can now chase Rachel around the kitchen table in two buildings.  :P
Don't let her know my secret plans, although she may not see it here anyway.  :)

I heard that.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Hummmm. Sounds really tempting. Hummmm
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I heard that.
Oh, oh.  Plan B:  I'll hide in the lineup.  With Rachel and all the other hot ladies, no one will notice me.