Thank you for adding me!

Everything about the brothel life is here.
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Thank you for adding me!

Post by billwh »

I applied for membership to this forum and to the "other" forum ( I see they won't let me name it ) several weeks ago. I eventually heard from the "other website"  moderator not too long ago; he explained that they were having trouble with that website, and were working on it. At least there, there was a way to contact the moderator. If there were such a place here on BL, I did not find it. The important thing for me is that I am here and have a place to say what I have to say, which might be a lot. I will break my posts down into relatively short, more digestible posts so I don't bore you with one huge 500,000 word essay!

I recently made my first visit to a legal brothel in TWENTY-FIVE years. I can't believe it's been that long. I used this forum plus the (other forum) to do my research. I mean, I don't even take a crap unless I research it first! (slight exaggeration) I wanted to see what I should expect here in the modern times. And I feel my research paid off; I got much more out of the experience than I dreamed possible. To be continued....
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Welcome aboard, look forward to your contributions
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Thank you! Well as long as I'm here may as well continue. I'll start a new post and keep adding to it.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I thought my email was in the #Everything Brothellife section. I will add it.
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Hi, there was a message in "my messages" but I was unable to access it. If that's what you're talking about.
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

I got that message and went back and edited. Sorry!
Last edited by billwh on Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.