Boy, they were really pushing the two girl party at the cul-de-sac

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Boy, they were really pushing the two girl party at the cul-de-sac

Post by Slednx »

My most recent visit, both ladies I spent time with at two different houses really wouldn't let up on the two girl party upsell despite me politely saying I was not interested. The first girl mentioned it within five minutes of talking and said she brought her friend into the "biz" and wanted to have sex with her. I told her what was holding that up, she responded, " she was waiting for a guy to pay them to have sex together." Smh

The second girl whom I ended up partying with at house across street mentioned her friend ( her door was open) as we walked down the hall to her room. Fast forward toward the end of our party and guess who walks right into the room while I lie naked on the bed? I wasn't embarrassed just kinda frustrated that once again I got propositioned on the two girl party, how we could quickly go rebook and bring her friend into our already existing party. Really.

Personally, I can count on a few fingers the GREAT experiences I've had splurging on a three way and think that a lady should listen to her client when he declines the offer.
Last edited by Slednx on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

No means no!

I wonder what’s driving this? The few two girl parties I’ve had the Ladies made less each than. They would by having 1:1 parties.

One of mine I booked a single girl then the other joined us at no additional charge because she was in the mood!

Just as clients need to respect the Ladies wishes and rules the Ladies need to respect if the client isn’t interested to move on and either provide what the client wants or decline the party
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

That's interesting. I've had the occasional upsell offered, but I never had a two girl party pushed on me like that. I'm a planner though and prefer to try to have things lined up before a visit whenever possible so in most cases I have had some communication pre-party. I don't think I would ever go for a spontaneous 2 girl party unless perhaps it was with an ATF or someone I was really comfortable with.

I would have been very uncomfortable in your situation if another lady walked in while I was naked. I probably wouldn't have said anything in the moment, but I would have internalized it and probably never would go back to that lady again. I'm glad it didn't bother you so much, but it would have really bothered me.

Dirk
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Even if I could afford a 2 girl party I got over those about 6 years ago. After 3 or 4 w girl parties they stopped being unique for me.  Now if 3 ladies wanted to ofger me a rate to good to pass up. ? other wise no thanks I will stick 2 1 on 1 if 1 if I have enough cash.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I was "sort of" looking at a 2 girl party my next trip but 1 of them  is now MIA so I don't know....
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Cobia link wrote:

I was "sort of" looking at a 2 girl party my next trip but 1 of them  is now MIA so I don't know....

Yeah but you is MR much bucks you can have a 3 or a 4 girl. Or hold auditions TB decide which 2 you want to Tag team you.?
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Ironman link wrote:
Cobia wrote:

Yeah but you is MR much bucks you can have a 3 or a 4 girl. Or hold auditions TB decide which 2 you want to Tag team you.?

I was going to "charge" them to you.  You have a job and I don't...... ;D ;D
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Aubrey Huff
Noob
Noob

Post by Aubrey Huff »

They were pushing the 2 girl party on Slednx.  For me it was the VIP at the LRN.  I was interested in partying with one chick there.  She came and talked to me in the parlor.  I told her during that time 3 times that I was not interested in, or doing the VIP.

I decided to go back to her room.  Told her I had been to the LRN 100+ times and what does she do? Takes me to the f'n VIP.  I am nice to her and then we go to her room.  I specifically tell her what I want and what I am willing to pay.  She counters with X+++++ and the VIP!!! I am getting really agitated now, and politely told her again, I have told you 4 times I am not doing the VIP.

She counters with X++++ and the VIP again! This time, I am done.  I get up and ask her to walk me back to the parlor.

She is just sitting there on her bed babbling to herself.  Acting weird.

I ask again to go back to the parlor, and she says, fine, I will party for your rate + 100.  I tell her no thanks, not interested.

She continues to sit there on the bed.  I leave the room and start walking back to the parlor.  She comes sprinting up behind me in the hall. 

The walk to the parlor seemed like an eternity.  Most unpleasant negotiation I have ever had. 

It's going to be awhile before I go back to the LRN. 

It was a weekend night and none of the houses in the cul-de-sac were busy.  There was a lot of $$$ that walked out of there not being spent.  The few guys that did come in to houses and asked for lineups, quickly left after short tours.

The carnie upsell is just a huge, huge turnoff at every level.
Last edited by Aubrey Huff on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just Another Guy
Noob
Noob

Post by Just Another Guy »

SixT9er link wrote: I wonder what’s driving this? The few two girl parties I’ve had the Ladies made less each than. They would by having 1:1 parties.

One of mine I booked a single girl then the other joined us at no additional charge because she was in the mood!
Ladies, feel free to jump in and correct my thoughts or whatever you think.  I wonder that it's highly likely that the first lady is just not really up to it for whatever reasons- some she won't admit that have to do with that particular client, and other reasons like she is too tired and can pawn some certain aspect of pleasing the guy off onto the other lady.  Or she's really more bi in need of some good loving.
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

You guys have more patience than I do.  I am usually easy going, as the ladies who have partied with me can attest.  But if a lady starts to play games with me like I am some rube, I am out of there.

After the second or third time she suggested bringing a second girl, I would have walked.
Last edited by niceguy eddie on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Cobia link wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Cobia wrote:

I was going to "!" them to you.  You have a job and I don't...... ;D ;D

I make a 11 an hour I can't even afford your preferred transaction amount.?
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

Aubrey Huff link wrote: They were pushing the 2 girl party on Slednx.  For me it was the VIP at the LRN.  I was interested in partying with one chick there.  She came and talked to me in the parlor.  I told her during that time 3 times that I was not interested in, or doing the VIP.

I decided to go back to her room.  Told her I had been to the LRN 100+ times and what does she do? Takes me to the f'n VIP.  I am nice to her and then we go to her room.  I specifically tell her what I want and what I am willing to pay.  She counters with X+++++ and the VIP!!! I am getting really agitated now, and politely told her again, I have told you 4 times I am not doing the VIP.

She counters with X++++ and the VIP again! This time, I am done.  I get up and ask her to walk me back to the parlor.

She is just sitting there on her bed babbling to herself.  Acting weird.

I ask again to go back to the parlor, and she says, fine, I will party for your rate + 100.  I tell her no thanks, not interested.

She continues to sit there on the bed.  I leave the room and start walking back to the parlor.  She comes sprinting up behind me in the hall. 

The walk to the parlor seemed like an eternity.  Most unpleasant negotiation I have ever had. 

It's going to be awhile before I go back to the LRN. 

It was a weekend night and none of the houses in the cul-de-sac were busy.  There was a lot of $$$ that walked out of there not being spent.  The few guys that did come in to houses and asked for lineups, quickly left after short tours.

The carnie upsell is just a huge, huge turnoff at every level.
I am so sorry you had this experience here. I have an idea of who you may be referring to as I have heard this behavior from a particular girl. I hate to think she made that much of an impression on you that you wouldn't want to return for a while. I promise most of us are not like that and respect your budgetary comfort. Hopefully we will see you back at LRN sooner rather than later.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

I like two girl parties so I always offer it as an option just in case the guy doesn't know about it but I am not going to push it if the guy says no. I expect you to respect my limits so I respect yours as well!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

One solution is to ask to see a VIP room for the "two-girl party".  Then, when you are there, lie down on the bed.
Then tell the pushy girl that you will not party, but you will take a nap.

Let the pushy girl figure out what to do next. 
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

Come on guys.....  The "season" is winding down, things are getting slower at ALL the houses, and "Team Bunny" have their "Tea Parties" to recommend sales pitches and ways to improve traffic/income. 

No surprise to me that "all of a sudden" this is cropping up around Moundhouse!  : :)
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Lexie James link wrote: I am so sorry you had this experience here. I have an idea of who you may be referring to as I have heard this behavior from a particular girl. I hate to think she made that much of an impression on you that you wouldn't want to return for a while. I promise most of us are not like that and respect your budgetary comfort. Hopefully we will see you back at LRN sooner rather than later.
However, Lexie, what would happen if the guy told the pushy girl no thanks and then partied with you or another girl?  That might create animosity between the pushy girl and you or the other girl.

Maybe it would be better for harmony between the girls for the guy to leave the house and come back later.  That way, the pushy girl might not be mad at you and other girls for "stealing business" from her.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Man...thought LRN was the “chill” house. Guess it’s not anymore...
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

HD link wrote: Man...thought LRN was the “chill” house. Guess it’s not anymore...

It must be heating up.?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Let’s not put all the Ladies in the Cul de sac or even LRN in this category.
Let’s just hope it’s more isolated and hopefully the Ladies who are being pushy have learned something from watching the $ walk out the door.
Also as Fred said it may be something they’re told to try especially the newer Ladies who haven’t learned what works and what doesn’t yet
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

I've always taken like the fast food line, "You want fries with that?", something they've been instructed to ask. Usually they take "no" for an answer and let it go, the same with the "VIP" room pitch. The last 2 girl party I had was at the Sage with Belle and Renee, a few years back and it was great. They started taking Dee's clothes off try to make it 4 way.
Last edited by Mikey on Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves