Who's your favorite PRO-HOF forum board Villain/Hero

Everything about the brothel life is here.

There are those who see, speak, & hear NO evil when it comes to HOF. Who's your favorite PRO-HOF forum poster?

Total votes: 0

Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Who's your favorite PRO-HOF forum board Villain/Hero

Post by Midwest Couple »

Chuckar beat out "Jake & Elwood - They love women indiscriminately, and don't let HOF affect who they're loving. " as the options #5. 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

In this case I’m voting least favorite poster to read or in other words the most annoying

Why can’t I vote for 3 of the 5?!?!

It’s so hard to only pick one!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
ColtsFan
Noob
Noob

Post by ColtsFan »

(s)he loves some HOF.
LOL.

OT, there are two posters I can't stand on that list.  Unlike the other Hof supporters, Sonja's actually smart and a quality poster aside from when defending Hof.  I used to dislike Kevinz, but he's fine.  Chuckar's cool and says what needs to be said.

The other two are awful.
Last edited by ColtsFan on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Yep, like nails on a chalkboard  :o
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Kevin has my vote. He's a nice guy so it's not bad that I picked him.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: If I had time to waste I would go to the bunny ranch take up as much time as I could in negotiations with her then pay her in Monopoly money.

This made me laugh!  ;D
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
1bytetoomany
Noob
Noob

Post by 1bytetoomany »

Sonja,
I really like her. I enjoy reading her posts. She knows her stuff. Yes, she supports her boss. I respect and support my boss!
I'm thinking her parties would be nothing less than top-shelf! Just my guess though, on the parties.
strike one
Noob
Noob

Post by strike one »

you guys told me why hof was really hated by telling me things hes done i didnt know before. can you shed light on why he has customer fans? it makes sense liking a lady. and liking a house. i understand if someone likes all the hof houses because of the ladies and vibe. and i get why hof ladies stay quiet or defend him because hes their boss. what i dont understand is customers being hof fans. im not saying people shouldnt go to hof houses. cosby had accusations against him. its understandable his fans try to defend him at the beginning because they loved his standup or tv show. he entertained them and they became fans. fans felt connection. but this doesnt apply to hof. they loved his reality show? does hof pay for their parties? he has their info and threatens to out them? i really cant think of other reasons why a customer would say its all about respecting the ladies then say bad things about ladies who say anything bad about hof. i feel like im missing something. or is this like charlie manson having fans where it just doesnt make sense?

on topic - i really like that description of lust
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

strike one link wrote: you guys told me why hof was really hated by telling me things hes done i didnt know before. can you shed light on why he has customer fans? it makes sense liking a lady. and liking a house. i understand if someone likes all the hof houses because of the ladies and vibe. and i get why hof ladies stay quiet or defend him because hes their boss. what i dont understand is customers being hof fans. im not saying people shouldnt go to hof houses. cosby had accusations against him. its understandable his fans try to defend him at the beginning because they loved his standup or tv show. he entertained them and they became fans. fans felt connection. but this doesnt apply to hof. they loved his reality show? does hof pay for their parties? he has their info and threatens to out them? i really cant think of other reasons why a customer would say its all about respecting the ladies then say bad things about ladies who say anything bad about hof. i feel like im missing something. or is this like charlie manson having fans where it just doesnt make sense?

Dennis for the most part treats clients great from the reports I've seen. He often buys drinks, provides free rides, allows smoking in his houses and at times has given half off parties.
None of that matters to me if he treats women like shit and property which is the way I see him but for many they choose to ignore or not believe the far too many reports and just look selfishly at what he does for them and couldn’t care less about how he treats the Ladies who work at his houses. As long as they're getting their perks and desires met they don’t care

The number of times I’ve heard “he treats me good so I have no problem with him” makes me sick and lose respect for those individuals
Last edited by SixT9er on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I don’t know why Kevin is in this category. He’s really a great guy.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Vanityaffair link wrote: I don’t know why Kevin is in this category. He’s really a great guy.
XO Vanity

We did not intend to shine a negative light on any of the candidates in either polls.  We did reach out to a few people to let them know our intentions were not to be disrespectful, and Kevin was one of them. 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

Midwest Couple link wrote:
We did not intend to shine a negative light on any of the candidates in either polls.  We did reach out to a few people to let them know our intentions were not to be disrespectful, and Kevin was one of them.

So to be clear, you did not intend this as a poll of who people here can't stand the most.  Is this correct?
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

strike one link wrote: you guys told me why hof was really hated by telling me things hes done i didnt know before. can you shed light on why he has customer fans? it makes sense liking a lady. and liking a house. i understand if someone likes all the hof houses because of the ladies and vibe. and i get why hof ladies stay quiet or defend him because hes their boss. what i dont understand is customers being hof fans. im not saying people shouldnt go to hof houses. cosby had accusations against him. its understandable his fans try to defend him at the beginning because they loved his standup or tv show. he entertained them and they became fans. fans felt connection. but this doesnt apply to hof. they loved his reality show? does hof pay for their parties? he has their info and threatens to out them? i really cant think of other reasons why a customer would say its all about respecting the ladies then say bad things about ladies who say anything bad about hof. i feel like im missing something. or is this like charlie manson having fans where it just doesnt make sense?

This one is easy. He treats them well because they are spending money. Hof is a Z list celebrity and people will always cling to them. He presents this "I'm here to save the girls." while telling a Lyons County detective, "You're trying to save the whores."

Truthfully I don't care who likes him. I have seen things and so many girls talk about all the stuff he does that I see what he is. Customers are not privileged to what the girls see and do. A lot of time people describe how things work in a brothel and they are totally wrong.

Customers don't see that. Think about it. You are in the desert, the police won't help you, you really don't want the world to know what you are doing. So that threat of being outed is real. So if a person can't take all the mounting problems he has and figure out that he is a predator I don't know what to tell them.

Yeah, it pisses me off when people defend him when he lets a rapist hang out. So many girls have told me the same exact story about how he approaches them and what he does that it's not just a bunch of jealous girls. You have to understand, there are people that think the world is flat and you cannot convince them otherwise. Same thing here. The only way they would believe it is if they were standing right there when he is assaulting a woman.

Also, there are men that idolize him. To them, he has the greatest job in the world. Gets to fuck girls all the time and he is so cool. All that bullshit. Some men that think it's funny because they are also sadistic. They don't like women. They just want to fuck them and have that power over them.

There are even people that will take the opposite side no matter how much evidence because they just want to start shit.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

I like Kevin. We used to duke it out but we really do get along. I don't see his views as wrong. I have talked to him and he does not blindly believe things. He is just cautious about making opinions when he hasn't seen something. I could be wrong but that's what I think.

Maybe the choices are not clear. For example, you have one girl that will say anything he wants and that to me is wrong so maybe people see it as a poll about who is bad but I think it was just in the spirit of fun because there is an opposite poll that people might think some of the choices are bad.

Anyways Kevin is a good guy and I have no problems with him.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Some people idolize people with power. Lots of people like the Hells Angel's also even though they help fill our communities with drugs to fund there activities.
I have absolutely no use for anyone that hurts others. From rape to intimidation. Having his thugs follow ladies after he fires them.
If he died in prison from being buba's love slave that would be alright by me.
Amen
RunningSquirrel
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by RunningSquirrel »

FumbleNutts link wrote: Yep, like nails on a chalkboard  :o 

Wow, that description hit it out of the park, lol. I picture this guy on his laptop at a Starbucks nursing the same Frappuccino for about eight hours. I went with Kevin, though, crossing swords with Sidewinder as of late.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

SixT9er link wrote: In this case I’m voting least favorite poster to read or in other words the most annoying

Why can’t I vote for 3 of the 5?!?!

It’s so hard to only pick one!
Just want to say I did vote for the most annoying but took this poll in Fun as I think it was meant to be. As for Kevini think he’s a good guy who won’t bite the hand that feels him and drinks a little too much Kiolaid but beyond that no issues and I wish him nothing but the best!
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Rachel Varga link wrote: ...A lot of time people describe how things work in a brothel and they are totally wrong....
It is interesting that some guys are so easily fooled.  Any business is going to put on a smiley face for the customer.  It is only when you are smart enough to look "under the covers" and "behind the scenes" that you are able to get a true picture.

The guys that are busy talking are the ones who listen the least, and know the least.

Rachel Varga link wrote:...Some men that think it's funny because they are also sadistic. They don't like women. They just want to fuck them and have that power over them.
For some guys it is all about control and power.  They have failed in society, so they come to the houses where they can pay someone to "let them be a man".
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

roxanneprice link wrote: Damn, this post is savage as hell.
It’s all in good fun. For the most part!  ;)