Can you do both?

Everything about the brothel life is here.

Is it possible to Severely dislike Dennis Hof and want him out of the Brothel business and also want the Houses in Lyon county to remain open?

Total votes: 0

SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Can you do both?

Post by SixT9er »

Is life that simple? All one or the other?

Does and individual have to be pro Dennis to want the houses to remain open or can an individual want him gone and the houses to remain open?

I modified this statement so say “an individual” as as not to imply you or your personal opinion regarding the subject. You may very well not like Dennis and want the Houses closed. That’s your business, I’m trying to find out if you believe individuals can only feel that way in other words the two sudjects must be linked or can they be separated?
Last edited by SixT9er on Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Eventually you can maybe do both. But the current focus has to be on getting the powers that be agreeing to keep them open.

After that has been determined. Then maybe the possibility of  Dennis selling his houses and retiring from the legal brothel business can be explored.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Ironman link wrote: Eventually you can maybe do both. But the current focus has to be on getting the powers that be agreeing to keep them open.

After that has been determined. Then maybe the possibility of  Dennis selling his houses and retiring from the legal brothel business can be explored.?
That’s not the question

The question is can you want Dennis gone and still want the houses to remain open

Damn I thought I made that clear
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: That’s not the question

The question is can you want Dennis gone and still want the houses to remain open

Damn I thought I made that clear

Yes of course but the primary objective is keeping them open. Anything else is secondary.?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Ironman link wrote:
Yes of course but the primary objective is keeping them open. Anything else is secondary.?
No argument but can you want both is the question not what is the priority

The question is to determine if people are capable of separating the two sudjects as it seems some are incapable of such complex thought processes
Last edited by SixT9er on Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: No argument but can you want both is the question not what is the priority

The question is to determine if people are capable of separating the two sudjects as it seems some are incapable of such complex thought processes

I am you are, but not everybody that post on here and or on the Q continuem forum have a difficult time separating the two. But I get where you are going with the question.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Catholics don't want the church gone due to the preist screwing there children they just want the pedophile preist gone.
Hmm so you’re saying in regards to this topic an individual can want Dennis out of the Brothel business yet still want the Lyon Co houses to stay open?

What a self willed free thinking way of looking at the subject
Lomez
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Lomez »

Of course you can want the brothels to remain open and thrive, and prefer that Dennis remove himself from the scene.

Those might even be complementary, not contradictory, statements.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Dennis and Suzette need to be gone. The houses should be sold, that way the business can stay.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Dennis and Suzette need to be gone. The houses should be sold, that way the business can stay.

Exactly.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Lomez link wrote: Of course you can want the brothels to remain open and thrive, and prefer that Dennis remove himself from the scene.

Those might even be complementary, not contradictory, statements.

I couldn’t agree more!
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Well even though someone thinks if you are against Hof then it means you want brothels gone, I disagree with that way of thinking.
Wanting brothels to stay open and wanting Hof removed from the scene are two different subjects. I treat each subject seperately.