Another article on the Brothel closure attempt

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Another article on the Brothel closure attempt

Post by SixT9er »

These anti Brothel people are so full of shit! The stats they use amaze me!

Once again the Mustang represents itself very well. I just hope the people who have brains vote & not these anti Brothel lunatics

https://www.nnbusinessview.com/news/nevada-brothel-industry-on-shaky-ground-as-possible-ban-looms-in-lyon-county/#
Last edited by SixT9er on Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

SixT9er link wrote: These anti Brothel people are so full of shit! The stats they use amaze me!...
Remember, it isn't facts, it is what you can make others believe is true.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

"Awaken Reno's Holland, however, challenged that narrative. She said arguing that brothels decrease sex trafficking is "like saying fast food decreases obesity," adding: "putting something up into a shop only increases the demand for that.""

First off there is entirely no way to say that legalized brothels increase demand. You would have to have statistics showing how many clients go to the brothels and actually have a party and you would need to have done this from the beginning. In other words, there is no trend either way because no one has ever recorded anything.

I would like to challenge her assumption and say that legal brothels cannot increase the demand because they are a very tiny fraction of all prostitution in the United States. They do not increase demand. That is rubbish.

I would like to know what these groups intend to do for women that lose their jobs in brothels if they are closed down. Show me any kind of job training or any jobs at all that you can give to women after working in a brothel. There are none. They say, "we are saving girls," no you aren't, you essentially putting them either out on the streets or into a society that shuns them for their work where they can't get a job.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

In addition to the BS Rachel already called on them.

Blaming the Brothels for reduced housing prices?!? Come on the reason the housing prices are reduced right there is because it’s basically a commercial area and the houses are shacks! Of course housing prices will be lower!

The blaming of lack of business on the Brothels! No business there because it’s in the middle of nowhere with no major Freeway or airport access not because of the Brothels! The Mustang hasn’t kept business from that area because I80 is right there and the airport is 15 min away!

Then the whole highest percentage of prostitution in the country! Yes probably per capita but it’s based on all the indies in Vegas one of the main tourist/convention capitals of the world vs a small census population of permanent residents. I have no stats to back this up but I’d be willing to bet that if you took the average population as in number of people in Vegas at any given time the ratio of prostitutes (all illegal) to that population would put the number at or below the national average for like sized cities.

As T-shirt said it’s not about the truth! It’s about spin, I hope the voters see through the anti Brothels BS and put this issue to bed.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Wow! What a powerful, effective testimonial by Cherry from the Mustang.

Why is it that the ladies and staff from the Mustang continue to knock it out of the park? Jeremy and the ladies from Moundhouse who are first in line to be affected by all this need to take note on how to influence the voting public.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Rachel Varga link wrote: ...I would like to challenge her assumption and say that legal brothels cannot increase the demand because they are a very tiny fraction of all prostitution in the United States. They do not increase demand. That is rubbish...
If the below quote on numbers of courtesans in the US is anyway near correct, 1,000,000, and figure 1,000 legal courtesans,  simple math says the houses in NV are 0.1% of the total population.  Since when did 0.1% of anything impact an outcome.

https://prostitution.procon.org/view.an ... nID=000095

Rachel Varga link wrote: ...I would like to know what these groups intend to do for women that lose their jobs in brothels if they are closed down. Show me any kind of job training or any jobs at all that you can give to women after working in a brothel. There are none. They say, "we are saving girls," no you aren't, you essentially putting them either out on the streets or into a society that shuns them for their work where they can't get a job.
Just a couple of days ago there was a short segment on TV about women (although I am sure men are in the same boat) coming out of prison having a real hard time gaining employment.

Where are the gov't programs to help convicts successfully re-enter society?  Likely none.

So where are the programs for courtesans changing occupations?  Likely none.  This means those touting job changes as the "solution" for courtesans are simply lying.