My Visit to Inez's - Lily

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

My Visit to Inez's - Lily

Post by billwh »

So I gave you a little background in the previous thread. I had read many posts, reviews, etc. and decided to go to Inez's. Funny thing, I wasn't nervous, no it was something I REALLY wanted to do. I read the posts about negotiations, had a good idea what this would cost, all I was concerned about was that there was somebody there that really attracted me. I'm kinda picky, I don't know why, I need that visual stimulation.

Peter answered the door! He was nice, he explained a few things, for instance when I said I had been to PJ's several times, he laughed and said, that was a long time ago, prices have gone up. He described the negotiation process as "like buying a car". I told him that I had done my research, and when he asked if i wanted a lineup, I said yes, with no hesitation.

There were maybe 8 girls and I didn't see anyone that really made an impression, not until the last girl, a  young Asian woman named Lily. I didn't even have to think about it. I was getting excited just LOOKING at her.

She had a gift for making me feel comfortable, as if i belonged there, doing what I was about to do! LOL!
Negotiation went smoother than what I expected. I told her I wanted a GFE party, and when I asked her if she wanted the details, she nodded her head yes. I told her what I wanted and I got all that and MUCH more!

I guess it would be bad form to give details, but I have to give something. Imagine: Take a 66 year-old man who hasn't sex in several years and put him in a room with someone like Lily. After she finished me off (no better phrase to describe it) I felt as if an atomic bomb had gone off. I lay there almost paralyzed with a feeling of deep, complete relaxation. Have you heard of endorphins, the body's natural opiates?

While she was still down there cleaning me up, she looked up at me and started to giggle, like, ha, ha! Look what I did to you!

OMG!

She knows what she is doing and she is very good at what she does.

When I walked out, I felt like I was floating. Peter met me at the door and asked, " how was it?" I told him it was very good and he said, : " I can tell, because of your smile and by the way your hair is messed up. WHAT were you doing in there?"

I didn't answer or even bother to brush my hair back. When I opened the door and looked outside, I was surprised to see all the houses and buildings were still standing; I thought they would have been leveled by the bomb that went off inside of me. LOL!

I went back to see her two days later.

I hate to say THE BEST, but she and my experience with her were surely one of the best. Well, okay, it was the best.
Last edited by billwh on Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Great report!  Lily has been a favorite of mine for many years. I affectionately call her the Energizer Bunny!  ;)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Great review and Lily does no how to give a party!

Just curious why you focused solely on Inez, was Mona’s still closed when you went?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Yeah, when I drove through Elko back in April it had a closed sign - "all girls at Inez's". And when I came back in August, same thing -closed. Now I hear it's open.

Another thing - when I saw the sign saying "all girls at Inez's" I figured there would be all the girls usually at Inez's PLUS the girls from Mona's = much more of a choice and a chance to find somebody really good. And it did work out.
Last edited by billwh on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Chicagobob link wrote: Great report!  Lily has been a favorite of mine for many years. I affectionately call her the Energizer Bunny!  ;)

Bob, I read several of your reports before I went to Elko. Back when I was doing my exhaustive research. LOL!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Billwh... I've been partying with Lily for the past couple of years and when I first met her, she blew me away just as you described! ;D  She's definitely an energizer bunny and fun lady to party with.

Lily also give an awesome Nuru party.  If you've never experienced one, you need to give it a try.  8)
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Dr. Who link wrote: Billwh... I've been partying with Lily for the past couple of years and when I first met her, she blew me away just as you described! ;D  She's definitely an energizer bunny and fun lady to party with.

Lily also give an awesome Nuru party.  If you've never experienced one, you need to give it a try.  8)

I should have returned to brothels a couple of years ago, then. Now I have to make up for lost time!
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

UPDATE: It's been almost a month since I partied with Lily and I still feel like I'm on some kind of a "high". I had NO idea it would be like this.

They should put a sign on her door: "If you enter this room, you may never be the same again." LOL
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

billwh link wrote: UPDATE: It's been almost a month since I partied with Lily and I still feel like I'm on some kind of a "high". I had NO idea it would be like this.

They should put a sign on her door: "If you enter this room, you may never be the same again." LOL
I know the feeling, mine’s with a different Lady and I’m not the same...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

SixT9er link wrote: I know the feeling, mine’s with a different Lady and I’m not the same...

May I ask whom?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

billwh link wrote:

May I ask whom?
An incredible & Beautiful Lady who works at the Mustang and owns an independent Brothel board. She’s really shy so I don’t want to name her and embarrass her...
Last edited by SixT9er on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

SixT9er link wrote: An incredible & Beautiful Lady who works at the Mustang and owns an independent Brothel board. She’s really shy so I don’t want to name her and embarrass her...

I think I know who you're talking about.
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

billwh link wrote: UPDATE: It's been almost a month since I partied with Lily and I still feel like I'm on some kind of a "high". I had NO idea it would be like this.

Ditto
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Crappie1 link wrote: Ditto

Yeah, I read some of your reviews of her, I see you know what I mean!
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

It's been over a month, I'm still buzzing. I think what happened, my libido  was running low, maybe 2 MPH. She got it up to about 1,000 MPH, almost to an overload. It's been gradually coming down to around 100 MPH.

I give her credit for resurrecting my libido. She's an expert.
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

billwh link wrote: It's been over a month, I'm still buzzing. I think what happened, my libido  was running low, maybe 2 MPH. She got it up to about 1,000 MPH, almost to an overload. It's been gradually coming down to around 100 MPH.

I give her credit for resurrecting my libido. She's an expert.
Be careful, the testosterone spike she creates will throw everything out of kilter. You are in for a treat
my friend as the repeat parties just get better and better as she figures you out  :o
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Wow just 2 days and 9 hours until I hit the Elko area .. I have not t old the 11 year Old Puppy that He will be getting Boarded .
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

wayne208 link wrote: Wow just 2 days and 9 hours until I hit the Elko area .. I have not t old the 11 year Old Puppy that He will be getting Boarded .

11 year old puppy??? lol just kidding buddy my mom called my dog a puppy right up till he passed away at about 14 years old.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

And while we're at it, can someone tell me what "KSF" means?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

billwh link wrote: And while we're at it, can someone tell me what "KSF" means?
Chuckar answered the KSF question but I’ll repeat

“Known Sick Fuck”