Speaking as a local, the hardest thing a sex tourist has to overcome would be...

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Speaking as a local, the hardest thing a sex tourist has to overcome would be...

Post by Slednx »

maintaining your labido, right?

Traveling to Nevada takes time and money, you arrive horny as fuck, book a party or two that first night, then what? I know once I cum three, four times in a night, I am satiated. Good for days, maybe a week. Not to mention I am in my 40's.

So, an honest question to those who make the journey once or twice a year for longer than a day or two visit. How do you maintain a labido during your entire stay? Do you stagger your party days, do you just do one cum a day or do you kind of just force yourself to party even if the horniness is gone?

I think the economics of the entire trip have to play a factor as well. If would not make sense to arrive and just party once. Trust me, I understand. My recent trip to Amsterdam was like that. I was there for a week, partied around 8 times, but maybe I wasn't really always into it, but I was there so I did. Sex when you are actually horny is so much better...just sayin'.

Your thoughts, game plan?
Last edited by Slednx on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

Just like a kid in a candy store or at a big banquet, unfortunately, any of us only have so much capacity.
I pace myself and do what feels good at the time. Sometimes the little head is stronger than the big one, despite how it might be back home.  For this "out of towner" the excitement of being in town and having the immediate availability lends itself to greater libido than usual. Having entered the seventh decade of my life, I generally try for one a day, while in town but some days I manage to get two in. I love the atmosphere and attention in between times. The single biggest drawback to me is the time and expense it takes to travel.
Boomer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boomer »

Funmonger you rock!! Seven decades and you can manage two times a day.  Gotta work on my cardio.  You’ve given me a long term goal!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Boomer link wrote: Funmonger you rock!! Seven decades and you can manage two times a day.  Gotta work on my cardio.  You’ve given me a long term goal!
There’s another 70 yo on here who goes min 3X/day for 5 days straight! When I grow up I want to be him!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

In my younger days, I could do 3 parties/day or one of my marathon bungalow parties that lasted for hours (I'm sure Ironman remembers those reviews that I use to post on the old NVB board) ...LOL ...but not anymore.  I'm getting too old for that and the economy was much better back then too, so I could afford to splurge when I visited the houses. 

I'm now retired, so I also have to stick to my budget, but as I've gotten older, I'm satisfied doing 1 party/day ...sometimes 2, if I party early in the morning and then later that night.  I also don't party during my first night in town, even though the "little brain" may have other ideas when he see a hot lady ...LOL.  I often get tired from the flight/drive and I know that I won't enjoy the party as much as when I'm fully rested, so the first night is often reserved for doing recon at the houses to see who I might want to party with during my trip.  Most of my trip range from 5 -10 days depending on what region of Nevada that I visit.  I usually plan longer trips when I do Vegas, since not all of those days are just for visiting brothels.