Brandi @ Bella's

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Brandi @ Bella's

Post by Chicagobob »

Had a great time at Bella's the other night. Ihung out and partied with Brandi Minx.  Wow!  What a treat!  She is really a pleaser... for those guys that just like to lay back and be pampered, Brandi is your cup of tea!  Did I mention that she's a pleaser?  Brandi is a classic blonde spinner with an awesome booty and a great sense of humor - just enough edge for me!  She keeps it interesting in the bedroom and her oral skills are in the Top 10 of all time for me.  She really knows her stuff!  Did I mention that she's a pleaser?  Haha! [/size]
It's more about the journey than the destination!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Very nice ya ole' Horn Dawg  ;D Have a great time out there, and with fine ladies like Brandi  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Brandi Minx
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Brandi Minx »

Chicagobob link wrote: Had a great time at Bella's the other night. Ihung out and partied with Brandi Minx.  Wow!  What a treat!  She is really a pleaser... for those guys that just like to lay back and be pampered, Brandi is your cup of tea!  Did I mention that she's a pleaser?  Brandi is a classic blonde spinner with an awesome booty and a great sense of humor - just enough edge for me!  She keeps it interesting in the bedroom and her oral skills are in the Top 10 of all time for me.  She really knows her stuff!  Did I mention that she's a pleaser?  Haha! [/size]

Thank you @Chicagobob
I had a great time with you as well & I am looking forward to seeing you again!
xoxo :-*
~B
?XO...XO...?
Miss Brandi Minx
brandiminx@protonmail.com
Twitter: @brandiminx