Assimilatiion Failed

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Assimilatiion Failed

Post by rachelvarga »

I heard a Borg quit and Q needs a replacememt to help manage the board.  If this is true,  I would like to throw my hat in the ring and apply for the position.

I have experience in this field and I can successfully navigate thorny issues while being impartial. I feel I would be a good fit  and that I would bring diversity to an all white male team.
Last edited by rachelvarga on Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: No Rachel as a borg just don't sound right. Now if you went over as an equal to q the entertainment factor would be worth paying for. Q don't understand the vagina rule in the brothel world That rule is. The one who owns the vagina always wins. So yeah the entertainment for all of us would be great but myself I would rather have you right here to keep up the lower drama board.

I AGREE 100% .  There is a reason the Borg quit...……………..
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I heard a Borg quit and Q needs a replacememt to help manage the board.  If this is true,  I would like to throw my hat in the ring and apply for the position.

I have experience in this field and I can successfully navigate thorny issues while being impartial. I feel I would be a good fit  and that I would bring diversity to an all white male team.
??

I agree with you in all seriousness,, but you and Q probably won't work well together for lack of a better way of putting it.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Not just A Borg quit, Borg plural...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I heard a Borg quit and Q needs a replacememt to help manage the board.  If this is true,  I would like to throw my hat in the ring and apply for the position.

Heyyyyyy! I'm part Irish, thus part green  ;D But, naw, I'd wanna be instead of borg, KSF  ;)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: Not just A Borg quit, Borg plural...

Wasn't there only 2?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Who knows. I was just playing. All I will say is this. When I was on there, one of them almost quit several times over Q and I. I don't hate the Borg guys. I know who they are and they aren't bad people.  Maybe someone quit because it is a lot of work. I mean it really is. I am lucky because you guys don't get nasty so I don't need t o be here to monitor everything. If something does happen I get messages but it's rare. That board is really big and has a lot of history. There are a lot of personalities that have known each other for years and sometimes people become too familiar with each other and say things they wouldn't normally say.

I am not going to tell Q how to run his board but I just want to say that Fight Club is a good idea in theory but, it lets people get angrier and then things are said that people can't let go. I decided not to do that. If people really get mean I will talk to them and go through the steps listed but I haven't had to. I have asked a few people to not be so hard but I did not tell them what to do. I really don't want to be mean so I try talking to them.

People get angry and their beliefs and thoughts become hard. I think if you talk to them respectfully and explain things going on they appreciate that. You want to do everything possible not to ostracize someone for their beliefs or opinions.

How the hell did I get into this? I already typed too much to delete it. Lol
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Maybe I'll apply!  :P
It's more about the journey than the destination!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Ironman link wrote:
Wasn't there only 2?
Yes
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

Post by firefighter »

Did both Ovr-da-hill and Shooter quit?

It doesn't surprise me since Cookie Monster is a control freak and must have constant controversy or he's not satisfied.  Q wouldn't take advice from the Borgs because Q's opinion was the only one that mattered due to the fact that it's HIS board.  Q failed as an administrator because he can't be impartial and fair due to his distorted personality and superiority complex.  The problem with the other forum is that Q meddles too much and stirs up the members.  Q is the number one troll on the other board.  Q fits the definition of an Internet troll because he constantly upsets people and sows discord.

I would apply for the Borg position but I've been banned from the other forum.  My handle and all of my over 2500 posts are gone too, so it's like I never existed.

P.S. Is Cookie Monster's derogatory Duck Board still in operation?  I don't know the url and I can't locate it by search?
Last edited by firefighter on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
NRA Benefactor Member
Uncle_Duke
Noob
Noob

Post by Uncle_Duke »

Borg are dead, Duck board is dead. Firefighter is fairly close to the reasons, but the real reason will stay private.
Goldie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Goldie »

firefighter link wrote: Did both Ovr-da-hill and Shooter quit?

It doesn't surprise me since Cookie Monster is a control freak and must have constant controversy or he's not satisfied.  Q wouldn't take advice from the Borgs because Q's opinion was the only one that mattered due to the fact that it's HIS board.  Q failed as an administrator because he can't be impartial and fair due to his distorted personality and superiority complex.  The problem with the other forum is that Q meddles too much and stirs up the members.  Q is the number one troll on the other board.  Q fits the definition of an Internet troll because he constantly upsets people and sows discord.

I would apply for the Borg position but I've been banned from the other forum.  My handle and all of my over 2500 posts are gone too, so it's like I never existed.

P.S. Is Cookie Monster's derogatory Duck Board still in operation?  I don't know the url and I can't locate it by search?

I understand the Fuck Board failed ages ago.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Goldie link wrote:
I understand the Fuck Board failed ages ago.
Um, you misspelled a word I think

Or maybe not... ;D
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

SixT9er link wrote: Um, you misspelled a word I think

Or maybe not... ;D

No....she got it right.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I think Rachel would be a good Borg .. 8)
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

When I first saw this about the 2 borgs no longer with q. I feel and have had a very good communication with both of them. They have worked really hard at their job. What I think is more good people to bring on board to brothellife. It’s way Llosa our gain. Then when I saw Rachel applying for position jokingly I had a big chuckle. At this point you would have to be careful n the same l veil as Q becaus you have the experience and knowledge. But your doing s damm good job right here. You are a leader sorry to tell ya u. You are over qualified for the position. and many positions. Lol.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I think for the most part the Borg that left tried to do the right things, be fair and stand up to Qbert but he is a bully and they never stood a chance.

Good luck to the next mods they will need it
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Borg 1 (Over da hill) was a major league prick! Total power freak who would edit, delete, yet never tell you what rule you broke. Good riddance!
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Goldie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Goldie »

SixT9er link wrote: Um, you misspelled a word I think

Or maybe not... ;D

I did misspell it but I have to admit when I saw that I burst into laughter  ;D :D ;D
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Slednx link wrote: Borg 1 (Over da hill) was a major league prick! Total power freak who would edit, delete, yet never tell you what rule you broke. Good riddance!
One of my major bitched was getting points but not knowing why.