Roxy @ Dovetail

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Roxy @ Dovetail

Post by Chicagobob »

Courtesan of the Year and Rural Brothel of the Year - it just doesn't get any better than that!  I saved the best for last this trip and my heart is still pounding.  I can't even remember how many parties that I have had with Miss Roxy in the past, only that she blows my mind every single time!  So much has already been written about this beautiful lady, so I'll just say that she is simply the best!  Period!  The only thing you'll ever regret is NOT partying with her.[/size]

I've also written a lot about the Dovetail in the past.  This magical place transcends each person that walks through the door.  If you've never had the pleasure of spending some time there, do it!  You will never be the same!  [/size]
Last edited by Chicagobob on Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Chicagobob link wrote: ... The only thing you'll ever regret is NOT partying with her. ...[/size]

We already regret not introducing ourselves at the Awards when we were in the presence of the COY and Rural Brothel of the year.  We wont make the mistake of failing to "connect" again when we have the opportunity. 

Thanks for the report Bob. 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Chicagobob link wrote: Courtesan of the Year and Rural Brothel of the Year - it just doesn't get any better than that!  I saved the best for last this trip and my heart is still pounding.  I can't even remember how many parties that I have had with Miss Roxy in the past, only that she blows my mind every single time!  So much has already been written about this beautiful lady, so I'll just say that she is simply the best!  Period!  The only thing you'll ever regret is NOT partying with her.[/size]

I've also written a lot about the Dovetail in the past.  This magical place transcends each person that walks through the door.  If you've never had the pleasure of spending some time there, do it!  You will never be the same!  [/size]

On my upcoming November trip, Inez's will be the first stop, and the Dovetail the second.
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

I'll second that Bob. No place like home  ;)

Monica, leave the light on for me!
Last edited by Crappie1 on Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Sorry Crappie someone stole that Light  .  . But I will have Monica leave Bread Crumbs on the road for You ... 8)
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Just look for the black & white parked in front of the door!  8)
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

It's gassed up, oil changed, but the cigarette lighter's still missing  ??? Damn, I shouldn't have thrown it out the window - got a new pair of sunglasses though  8) ...… Can't wait to see Ms. Roxy  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

FumbleNutts link wrote: It's gassed up, oil changed, but the cigarette lighter's still missing  ??? Damn, I shouldn't have thrown it out the window - got a new pair of sunglasses though  8) ...… Can't wait to see Ms. Roxy  :)

You're gonna need a stretcher to carry you out when Roxy is done with you!  ;)
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

FumbleNutts link wrote: It's gassed up, oil changed, but the cigarette lighter's still missing  ??? Damn, I shouldn't have thrown it out the window - got a new pair of sunglasses though  8) ...… Can't wait to see Ms. Roxy  :)
Chicagobob link wrote:
You're gonna need a stretcher to carry you out when Roxy is done with you!  ;)
It has been a while brother!
Bob is right, be careful what you wish for big guy.
Last edited by Crappie1 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Crappie1 link wrote: It has been a while brother!
Bob is right, be careful what you wish for big guy.

My brother has always had some intense relationships...  : :)
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Bob I also Like to have Intense Relationships  :) ;)   Ask any Lady I have Partied with ..  8)  Fumble will be just Fine as I am Sure that Roxy will take good care of Him .. ;)