Number of Parties/Partners in past year

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Number of Parties/Partners in past year

Post by SixT9er »

How many parties have you had over the last year?

How many different Ladies were those with?

Any parties you wish you wouldn’t have had?

I don’t keep exact count but close to 40 total

Only two Ladies in that time span

All Great parties
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

I don't know but I can say a lot less than you and not enough, Sixty. I'm waaaay overdue.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Funmonger link wrote: I don't know but I can say a lot less than you and not enough, Sixty. I'm waaaay overdue.
Let’s just try not to show up to the same place at the same time to see the same Lady again! ?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

23 parties in the past 12 months. That's a year isn't it?
8 different ladies at 3 different brothels in that time and all were great parties with ladies that I have and would like to have repeat parties with, in other words, favorite ladies. By the 18th I should have 2 or 3 more repeat parties in the books.

108 parties for me in the last 48 months with 18 different ladies since I first partied with my now ATF Roxy Gold in October of 2014 and all 108 were good parties with no regrets. 27 parties a year on average, so I'm a little behind on that this year but I don't really care much about those "statistics" of mine. I care most about having good parties when I feel like having a party, so for most of the time I don't plan an appointment if ever until after I'm at the brothel and I often just say, do you want to party now? Yes, I think I have to be in the mood to party. 
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Man, are you kidding?  :o  I don't even remember, but they must have been good! 

Let's see.. 
New Years: 7 parties (3 with Alexandria Moon, 1 with Rose Reznor, 1 with Jessica Riley,  2 with Elko Jade)
April trip: 7 parties (5 with Dovetail Roxy, 2 with Lily)
June trip: 7 parties (1 with Daniela, 2 with Dovetail Roxy, 2 with Lexi Amoure, 2 with Elko Jade)
September trip: 7 parties (1 with Brandi Minx, 4 OSTH, 1 with Mikki Lynn (3-way), 1 with Bella Bella, 1 with Dovetail Roxy)

Damn, my head hurts now!  : :)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Wow You Guys are Doing way better than I am .. 4 Parties with 5 More to go in October  .. Only 9 wow I am slowing down ..
Lomez
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Lomez »

13, all different ladies. No regrets; each had something to offer in its own way.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Lomez link wrote: 13, all different ladies. No regrets; each had something to offer in its own way.

I think I've heard something similar before...
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

SixT9er link wrote: Let’s just try not to show up to the same place at the same time to see the same Lady again! ?

Well, hey bro, doesn't that gives me only a 50/50 (to use a term from younger days) of "Scoring." It seems like you have a monopoly and I say lucky you! She is a gem.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Less parties than I would have like to had and one party more than I should have had.

Dirk
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Too few.  :(

Last trip, had party funds left over.  :( :(
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I'm getting as bad as Wayne ...LOL.  Only 4, so far, with 3 different ladies.  Although I've only been able to make one trip out to the brothels, since I had to cancel my April trip when I caught a damn cold.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Dr. Who I do hope You Make it to the Dovetail on the 19 for the runway Show .. Not to mention the Great Ladies and Monica .. I think it will be much Tamer this time as Crappie cannot make it . But then again I could be wrong again  :D
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Well, due to health problems I have only had 1 trip this year.  Had 19 great parties and some great times.  I hope to do better in the future.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

wayne208 link wrote: Dr. Who I do hope You Make it to the Dovetail on the 19 for the runway Show .. Not to mention the Great Ladies and Monica .. I think it will be much Tamer this time as Crappie cannot make it . But then again I could be wrong again  :D
Wrong again KSF. I am sure the brit brothers will step up and give you a good show, however, I will miss Toffeeman's cheeks. :o  As long as you get geod, it will be a good party!!!

19 parties

9 ladies

No regrets, however, a few have simply been breathtaking.
Last edited by Crappie1 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

1! Thanks to a lot of assistance from my friends.?

It was,1 more then I had in the past 2 years, and it worked out it was with the lady? that would have been on a wish list if I had ever felt the need to make one of those.

Shame I bowled so shitty.?? But that's OK I plan on bowling better when I am in Reno again November 30th and December 1st since I won't have the funds for another well er um Rodeo again this year.

I not ruling it out yet though the event on the first is paid out about 6 hours after the tournament is completed and its paid in cash if I want so if I finish in the top 2, enough funding for another event? might suddenly appear like magic in my wallet.  Before heading home that Sunday morning. But I ain't holding my breath on that 1.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

wayne208 link wrote: ... with 5 More to go in October  ...
Don't count your eggs before they hatch... you might get Geo'd by m... I mean by someone this month.  ;)
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Bigfoot link wrote: Don't count your eggs before they hatch... you might get Geo'd by m... I mean by someone this month.  ;)

Again already Dude already?? It ain't even been a month ye!. I know because you gave me a ride over to E28 thanks for that again BTW?? If our trips ever mesh up again I'll buy you a beer or something.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

MrTShirt link wrote: Too few.  :(

Last trip, had party funds left over.  :( :(

Not left over to be put back in your travel bag and left there to supplement your funds on your next trip. Never left over party funds.

Now if you already spent your unused party funds on something else. Unless that something else was for like Rent or food medical expenses Ext. That was a brain fart on your part.?
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

Ironman link wrote: Again already Dude already??
We all have to have at least one vice.  That and I have to keep ahead of Sixt9er on the party count.