Daddy

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Daddy

Post by SixT9er »

If you’re a guy do you like the Ladies to call you “Daddy”?

Ladies do you like calling clients “Daddy”?

No right or wrong answer and no judgement.

For me it’s as simple as I don’t want the Lady I’m having sex with calling me Daddy, just goes against my personal sensibilities, yes kinda creeps me out especially if I were with a Lady my daughters age or younger!
Last edited by SixT9er on Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

I understand the concept/kink but it's not my thing. I don't associate "daddy" with a sensual sort of dominance play. I associate it with my father taking care of me as a little girl, which is sacred to me and not something I would want to bring to the bedroom.

I sometimes jokingly refer to myself as mama, as in "Mama wants nachos" when we're deciding what to eat, but it's not something I want to hear during sexytime.

To each their own.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

SixT9er link wrote: I agree. As much as I’m not a fan of my real name. Being called it in the heat of passion is very hot. It definitely makes it feel more personal and that the Lady is really “with you” and not just another client. They haven’t that I remember called me 69er or Six  or really any other pet name during those times but it s nice to hear your real name from time to time so you know they kniw they are with you

……….. or chopped liver..... ;D
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Cobia link wrote:
……….. or chopped liver..... ;D
Shhhhh don’t give away all my secrets!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
jakesterjjj
Noob
Noob

Post by jakesterjjj »

I'm with most here in that I'm not into it.  I had a party with a girl at Mustang and she said it to me.  Was really weird at least to me.  She was wonderful though !!!!!  :-)
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I guess I'm the lone wolf here.  Awhoooo!  8)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

If You Plan on Calling Me Daddy  .. Due Us both a Favorite and wear some Blue Jeans .. That way I will be sure not to pick You from a Line up . That will save Your Time and My Time ..
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

wayne208 link wrote: If You Plan on Calling Me Daddy  .. Due Us both a Favorite and wear some Blue Jeans .. That way I will be sure not to pick You from a Line up . That will save Your Time and My Time ..

WHAT ????? ;D ;D
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Cobia You Like The Ladies in Blue Jeans Not Me . :D
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Red hair and blue jeans if you don't like that you just ain't right.
Just kidding I know there is someone around here that avoids the red heads. But blue jeans every house should have a blue jean day.

;D ;D ;D
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Lee link wrote:                                           Sounds like the 2 of You should 'hook-up' next month!  ;D

Then its settled... Roxanne and I will hookup for some kinky fun!  ;)
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

I don’t get it.

Why don’t guys like this?

I’ve had a ton of providers throw in a “cum for me daddy” every now and then and I just go crazy. Those are the most magic of words of all time.

And like, I’m no one’s daddy...I’m, like, young! And hung! Salespeople still ask me where’s my parents when they come to my door!

Heh but seriously it seems common enough where many providers seem to say it that it’s being used often enough.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Slednx link wrote:
Of course they are savvy. If I wanted to market myself to the pedo incest crowd, I would first start by letting everyone know of my small stature, like maybe telling everyone that I am the shortest legal sex worker. Then maybe a couple of social media pictures in some children costumes. Of course there is no doubt that the word "daddy" will be requested and said various times throughout the party. I wonder if there is enough clients out there who are requesting this and if specializing in it pays off?
Good point. Taller sex workers don’t call me daddy.

They probably call me “cheapass” instead
LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Hold on, clarify what the pedo/incest crowd is. Are we talking about actual pedos or are we just talking fantasy?
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Over the years, I've had many ladies say the word "daddy" in the heat of the moment.  I've NEVER thought about it incestuously.  To me, a lady saying "fuck me daddy" is the same as her saying "fuck me baby"... it's just sex talk and nothing more.  I don't know why all the hyper-sensitivity to it.  :o 
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

No hypersensitivity just not what I want to be called by the Lady I’m having sex with. I don’t find it sexy but that’s me. As I said earlier I’d like to be called by my real name, that is the sexiest of all to me. If not that, Babe or anything else she wants to call me is fine but Daddy turns me off quickly. Maybe because I am a father? I don’t know? Just not sexy to me, creepy...

To each their own
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

This subject always gets me shaking my head because some people don't realize that it's just fantasy and it does not make you a pedo. Most of the time it doesn't mean literally that saying Daddy refers to a Father thing. It's just a play word that shows the woman wants to please you in a way that is not so serious. I don't use it because it never pops in my head but if it was a request then why not?
Last edited by rachelvarga on Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

I like that shirt, Kitti  :) Maybe it's those of us that have rug rats as to why  ??? It just gives me the eebeegeebies  :o
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts