Monger

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Monger

Post by SixT9er »

What does the Monger term in relation to the Brothel industry mean to you? Do you consider yourself a “Monger”?

I thought nothing of the term when I first started going to the Brothels, just a term to describe Brothel clients from a message board as far as I was concerned. I was happy to be included in a group of people who see nothing wrong with going to a Legal institution and paying for Sex.

Over the years I began to look at the term in a different perspective. In my eyes the term now much more often than not now seems to describe a Brothel patron who is only looking for the cheapest party he can find and Thats their business. I came to this opinion about 3-4 years ago and have over time decided that that’s not me nor what I’m about and thus no longer consider myself a “Monger”.

I now just consider myself a Brothel patron. I have friends in this community who are “Mongers” and that works for them. I just know I no longer consider myself one, I’m just a guy who likes to go to Brothels and am no longer concerned about being a part of a group that does.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

SixT9er link wrote:
....I now just consider myself a Brothel patron...
I like the term "patron".
These days we have men and women and couples all participating in visiting brothels.
I think SixT9er's term "patron" best fits the current brothel goers.
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

Naaaah....  I'm to old and ornery to be a "patron".  40 years of being a "monger", and it still works for me...  (Of course I am MUCH better at controlling my leering and drooling these days!)
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

I'm not like a lot of guys, I'll give my handle, of course many places recognize me when I enter now anyways  :) With that handle, many of the ladies will introduce me to other ladies by saying, "this is bergerman/FumbleNutts, a Monger on 'such n such board'." Doesn't bother me in the least. Ladies know I'm fine with being called most anything  ;D Seriously, I've got nothing to be ashamed of. So, don't be a rumormonger and say different!  ;)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

MrTShirt link wrote: I like the term "patron".
These days we have men and women and couples all participating in visiting brothels.
I think SixT9er's term "patron" best fits the current brothel goers.
I’m not looking to change what anyone is called. I simply don’t consider myself what I consider the term Monger now represents.

I’m not asking anyone to change or do anything different. You’re who you are I’m who I am and I don’t consider myself a Monger
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Being newer to LPIN, I always associated the term monger with being an active participant on another board and part of that community and I don’t think I’m the only one. Clearly I don’t consider myself a monger.

Dirk
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Seriously guys? Another post on this? I posted about some disgusting shit from SIN and it got 80 views and not a single comment until I mention people not having balls. The entire thing turned into a debate on the word Monger. Just let it go. No one is forcing any name changes or anything like that.

Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Seriously guys? Another post on this? I posted about some disgusting shit from the other forum and it got 80 views and not a single comment until I mention people not having balls. The entire thing turned into a debate on the word Monger. Just let it go. No one is forcing any name changes or anything like that.

???????
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Monger is the wrong term for those men who seek out the finest of LPIN. Perhaps a more proper term is... aficionado.  :)
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

SixT9er link wrote:
...I now just consider myself a Brothel patron....
I can see it now.  SixT9er is awarded 2018 Patron of the Arts.

Stand up and take a bow.
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

"A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet." Hey, I consider myself a KSF, never was much of a "monger".
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

One up for Mikey!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

You can call me Ray,
or you can call me Jay,
or you can call me Horn Dog,
or you can call me...
: :)
Last edited by Chicagobob on Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's more about the journey than the destination!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I consider Chicago Bob  One of the Top 3 KSFers .. Me I am a Guy who Loves nice Ladies ..  ;)
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

wayne208 link wrote: I consider Chicago Bob  One of the Top 3 KSFers ...[/size]

TSA thinks so too!  The fuzzy handcuffs always freezes their xray machine...  : :)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Chicago Bob I am glad I am not flying as I also have a set of Fuzzy Handcuffs . To Be given away at the runway show  .  :-[ :-[  I hear that they will be Used on a Later date on Someone ?