My time with Chelsie at Donnas

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
ChubbyChaser
Noob
Noob

My time with Chelsie at Donnas

Post by ChubbyChaser »

I hope this forum is just as tolerant of honest,  but negative reviews as it is of positive reviews.

My time with Chelsie was very poor,  because of a very poor attitude that she was sporting. She managed to turn a very fun activity into a get it done quickly and get out of there experience. She was shaming me for not having enough money, even though she took the money.  She also deliberately turned it into a low fun activity to reflect her irritation.  Also she was very vague when I was trying to confirm the deal,  which I feel she reneged on to some degree playing out the vagueness.  I partially blame Donna's for their policies,  but still,  she accepted the deal,  she should have followed through with pride in her work, or she should have turned down the deal.

I will not be going to her or Donna's again.
Still searching for Stifler's mom! ?
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Call Jake and let him know the issue.  He's a good dude.
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Sorry that you had a bad time. You and I chubby chaser had a great time when you visited Donnas in the summer. I am over here at Bella’s maybe we can turn your bad experience into another wonderful experience with me.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
ChubbyChaser
Noob
Noob

Post by ChubbyChaser »

Thanks Vanity,  yes we did have a good time, thanks for that!
Belle
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Belle »

We’re women, so sometimes we just have bad days and sometimes might not handle those days very well, and I’m hoping that’s all it was for her, but I don’t know. Jake is my homie, and I know he’d do something to make it a little better for next time. Just try to not let one bad experience discourage you from receiving possible great experiences, in this fashion, moving forward... and if ya want me to talk to jake for ya, I will ;-) [/size]
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Belle is so right as every day is a working day .. Sometimes the Vibe is not their .. Everyone who has had a 100 Parties or More has had a Bad One . I consider it Chemistry and it was not Right between You and Chelsie .. That is My 2 cents worth
ChubbyChaser
Noob
Noob

Post by ChubbyChaser »

Belle link wrote: We’re women, so sometimes we just have bad days and sometimes might not handle those days very well, and I’m hoping that’s all it was for her, but I don’t know. Jake is my homie, and I know he’d do something to make it a little better for next time. Just try to not let one bad experience discourage you from receiving possible great experiences, in this fashion, moving forward... and if ya want me to talk to jake for ya, I will ;-) [/size]

Your offer intrigues me,  what do you have in mind Belle? I may be interested in alternate entertainment.
Brandi Minx
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Brandi Minx »

Sorry that you had a bad experience with Chelsea at Donna's.
Annie and I are here at The Wildcat & we always have clients leaving here happy with smiles on their faces! ☺
Come here & experience a fun memorable time with me!
?xo...xo...?
~Brandi
?XO...XO...?
Miss Brandi Minx
brandiminx@protonmail.com
Twitter: @brandiminx