Old School Brothel Customer Service

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Aubrey Huff
Noob
Noob

Old School Brothel Customer Service

Post by Aubrey Huff »

One of the things I miss about the brothel experience at the Hof Houses is the decline of the customer service experience for the client.  I am not talking in the bedroom, but from the staff. 

Back in 2012-2013 the Madam of the LRN used to take care of everything you needed.  She would come up to you at the bar, make sure you had 'your drink', she would ask to get any lady specifically for you, basically follow up on anything and everything you needed.  She knew your name.  Made you feel like a VIP the minute you walked in the door.  Adrienne did ok, but was nothing like Dianne in terms of making the client feel welcome.

Back then, even Dennis was more accommodating.  He would talk to the clients, invite you back to his space at the Bunny Ranch.  Now, all I ever see him doing is sitting with a girl in his lap at the bar and doing his thing.

Even the bartenders like Carl at the LRN and Jason Wulf were amazing guys.  The guy that served Slednx and I at the Kit-Kat a few weeks ago was a complete dud.

I honestly can't tell you who is in charge in any of the other non-Hof, non Bunny Ranch houses anymore.  Kind of sad.  Just seems like it is more of shift managers than actual management.

I can tell you that treating the client like that is going to make them more willing to party and put them at ease than you think.  Dianne got me to party at the LRN just because she took the time to get to know me and knew who might work with me.  She knew how to generate $.  I know having all the houses now means that you can't probably have a unique madam for each place in Moundhouse, but there's definitely a customer service gap there that could be really improved. 
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I’ve never been enough of a regular for them to know my name but I agree the little things in customer service make a huge difference in the client experience.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I agree as great customer service can really set the tone for the entire experience. Before I visited and experienced it first hand, I thought Mona's and Inez's were likely overrated, but their customer service by the staff/owners are unmatched in my experience.
One house that did come close for me was LRS, the bartender/manager there was awesome and made me feel very welcome.

Dirk
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

With any service oriented business, good customer service is key for promoting good relations with their customer base, both new and old.  I'll be more inclined to visit a brothel more frequently, as well as party more often if the tone set by management and staff is positive and inviting.  Otherwise, I may only visit to party with a favorite and then just leave.

I've visited a good number of brothels over the years, both large and small, urban and rural, and for the past couple of years or so, I've found Mona's and Inez to be like "Cheers" ...where everyone knows your name ...LOL.  The owner and staff have always made me feel welcome, even if I'm just hanging out with friends in the bar.  The Dovetail is very similar where Monica and the ladies treat their customers like family.
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

It makes me think of Mac at Angels and Sherry and her husband at Bikinis, as well as Bobbie at Shady Lady. These places are all out of business now and all of those but Bobbie have passed on. A friendly greeting or a free meal or room usually gets my attention and causes me to like the place, even though my focus is usually on who I am meeting there. I do have a good vibe on going to Elko, based on all of the great feedback from people about Louis and others at a couple of the Elko places.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Yea, I love MR but on Saturday nights there the bartenders really don’t give a shit about you. YMMV tho
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Dr. Who link wrote: With any service oriented business, good customer service is key for promoting good relations with their customer base, both new and old.  I'll be more inclined to visit a brothel more frequently, as well as party more often if the tone set by management and staff is positive and inviting.  Otherwise, I may only visit to party with a favorite and then just leave.

I've visited a good number of brothels over the years, both large and small, urban and rural, and for the past couple of years or so, I've found Mona's and Inez to be like "Cheers" ...where everyone knows your name ...LOL.  The owner and staff have always made me feel welcome, even if I'm just hanging out with friends in the bar.  The Dovetail is very similar where Monica and the ladies treat their customers like family.
Yea. They treat everyone well in Carlin and Elko.

Although admittedly some of the ladies at Desert Rose were kinda gruff with me... :/
HD
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

One of my favorite things about the LRN when it was my "go-to " was the host. A gay guy named Bradley, (I think). Friendly, upbeat and when I walked in he would always ask me what station I wanted to listen to on Sirius. Ahhh....the days before karaoke took over at Hof houses, some of my most memorable.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!