Charlie Rae at the Dovetail

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Charlie Rae at the Dovetail

Post by wayne208 »

I had a Nice Party with This Very Pretty Lady on the 10/19/18 .. This Lady is so sweet and funny .. But Guys she is a Bit Shy in Big Groups but One on One is a different Story . If You See her with that Beautiful Smile You will be Partying with Her Too .. By the way She is Great on The Pole Dance .  ;)
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

I'm going to the Dovetail for the first time in November. Who would recommend I see first?
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

billwh link wrote: I'm going to the Dovetail for the first time in November. Who would recommend I see first?
First:  The cashier.
Second:  The lineup coordinator.
Third:  All the girls in one big party.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

billwh link wrote: I'm going to the Dovetail for the first time in November. Who would recommend I see first?

I would see Roxy first, then Roxy second, then Roxy third! 
If you could still walk, I would then see Roxy fourth! ?

I saw her during my spring trip five nights in a row! No kidding! 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

The First Person to Meet is Monica .. And Do what I do Suck up to Her Like a Hoover vacuum Cleaner .. It will pay You Dividends down the road  . Heck I have broken 2 Beds and She still lets Me In the House ..  ???
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

MrTShirt link wrote: First:  The cashier.
Second:  The lineup coordinator.
Third:  All the girls in one big party.

No problem! First, though, I'll have to win the lottery.
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Chicagobob link wrote:
I would see Roxy first, then Roxy second, then Roxy third! 
If you could still walk, I would then see Roxy fourth! ?

I saw her during my spring trip five nights in a row! No kidding!

Well, it was your reviews that led me to Lily, so you have a lot of credibilty with me. Also, you seem to be the most prolific fornicator here!

Roxy it shall be.
Last edited by billwh on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

billwh link wrote:
Well, it was your reviews that led me to Lily, so you have a lot of credibilty with me. Also, you seem to be the most prolific fornicator here!

Roxy it shall be.

Good choice! 
"Prolific Fornicator?"  I like it!  I always thought that I was just a lowly Horn Dog, haha! 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Heck I have always considered Bob a KSFer for life ..But the man is fun to hang with
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

wayne208 link wrote: Heck I have always considered Bob a KSFer for life ..But the man is fun to hang with

I hope to meet all you guys someday.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

billwh link wrote:

Roxy it shall be.

This thread seems to have devolved from the OP's original intent, but I'll throw in my .02 cents here. The real answer IMHO is that you should decide for yourself because your mileage may vary. This isn't a shot at Roxy or Chicago Bob, but you're the only one who knows what you like and what you don't.

I've walked into houses and been blown away meeting a lady irl compared to website pictures that didn't do her justice. I've gone to COY contenders and left disappointed, yet had amazing parties with other ladies whose names are rarely ever posted on boards.

If there is anything I've learned in the last 4 some years about LPIN is that you have to find your own way and while it's interesting to hear other's perspectives, it's best to always take them with 2 grains of salt.

Dirk
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Dirk Diggler link wrote:
This thread seems to have devolved from the OP's original intent, but I'll throw in my .02 cents here. The real answer IMHO is that you should decide for yourself because your mileage may vary. This isn't a shot at Roxy or Chicago Bob, but you're the only one who knows what you like and what you don't.

I've walked into houses and been blown away meeting a lady irl compared to website pictures that didn't do her justice. I've gone to COY contenders and left disappointed, yet had amazing parties with other ladies whose names are rarely ever posted on boards.

If there is anything I've learned in the last 4 some years about LPIN is that you have to find your own way and while it's interesting to hear other's perspectives, it's best to always take them with 2 grains of salt.

Dirk

You're right it "devolved"! It is supposed to be about Charlie Rae and I asked a simple question and it took off in an entirely different direction. Sorry about that. I could go back and delete my posts but the other posts by the other guys would still be there. Next time if I have a question like that, I'll start a separate thread in the general discussion section.
Last edited by billwh on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Belle
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Belle »

It’s been my experience that all the girls that pass those first two weeks at the Dovetail, give great parties. I would say, “try me out” but I don’t know when I can get away again lol.

Charlie Rae gives a great party... I wish I could’ve worked with her more this past week, but I had a lot going on, and missed out!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Belle is a great Lady and a former COY just Like Roxy The Current COY ..  You Cannot go wrong with either Lady IMHO .. Have fun and say Hi To Monica for Me