Checking ID

Everything about the brothel life is here.
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

Checking ID

Post by firefighter »

Mustang Ranch only verifies a client's ID and it's not recorded anywhere. 

I don't know through which business name they process their credit card transactions.

I used my credit card at Valley Inn Sports Bar which is the Restaurant & Bar business name through which all Sheri's Ranch credit card transactions are processed.  Both businesses have the same street address and the Restaurant & Bar is advertised as Valley Inn Sports Bar; therefore, other family members checking credit card statements can discover the relationship with a little search engine investigative work.
NRA Benefactor Member
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I know for a lot of guys having the house check your ID is a big concern.

They only look at you DOB, they couldn’t care less about your name! Your voice to let that keep you away from Ladies.

Remember just because they didn’t check it last time doesn’t mean they won’t the next. If the Sheriff has decided to get picky they will do it to cover their asses. It’s nothing personal.

Don’t plan on going on an outdate if ID check is a concern. They take a copy of your ID then!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

SixT9er link wrote: I know for a lot of guys having the house check your ID is a big concern.

They only look at you DOB, they couldn’t care less about your name! Your voice to let that keep you away from Ladies.

Remember just because they didn’t check it last time doesn’t mean they won’t the next. If the Sheriff has decided to get picky they will do it to cover their asses. It’s nothing personal.

Don’t plan on going on an outdate if ID check is a concern. They take a copy of your ID then!

Yeah, and when you return it goes into the shredder.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Aubrey Huff
Noob
Noob

Post by Aubrey Huff »

Cobia link wrote:

Yeah, and when you return it goes into the shredder.

Good luck with that at Hof houses. Had my ID sold to Jade Capri and others there in 2012
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: I know for a lot of guys having the house check your ID is a big concern.

I didn't have a problem checking my ID at Mustang. I did however think it was totally ridiculous that one time when I used a prepaid 500 card back in 2012 they wanted my thumb print on top of seeing ID. The prepaid card was Generic my name wasn't on it. I thought having to leave a thumb print for a generic 500 dollar prepaid Visa was stupid. If it had my name on it. Or if it was actually a credit card. I would have expected it. But since it wasn't asking for the thumb print was stupid and not necessary. I am not even sure in that case why they needed ID. You run the card it either has money or it don't. But other places ask for ID for prepaid cards as well, but none of them ask for thumb prints?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.