Ladies announcing departure from houses

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Ladies announcing departure from houses

Post by SixT9er »

I just saw on twitter that Ruby Rose from Sheri’s has left and moved to Chicken Ranch and changed her name to Ivy Fluer. Unlike some of the past Sheri’s departures she didn’t rip the house with specific complaints just that she couldn’t take it anymore and mentioned their rule changes she felt infringed on her “Independent contractor status”

I think it’s smart to announce you’re leaving and where you’re going. I don’t see it near as often tho from Ladies leaving other houses. I don’t count moving from one Moundhouse house to another, maybe I should? The last one I remember seeing was Roxanne Price moving to Sheri’s. Seems Sheri’s comings and goings are the most tweet worthy ones?

Is it just me noticing or have Ladies been making announcements for a long time?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: I just saw on twitter that Ruby Rose from Sheri’s has left and moved to Chicken Ranch and changed her name to Ivy Fluer. Unlike some of the past Sheri’s departures she didn’t rip the house with specific complaints just that she couldn’t take it anymore and mentioned their rule changes she felt infringed on her “Independent contractor status”

I think it’s smart to announce you’re leaving and where you’re going. I don’t see it near as often tho from Ladies leaving other houses. I don’t count moving from one Moundhouse house to another, maybe I should? The last one I remember seeing was Roxanne Price moving to Sheri’s. Seems Sheri’s comings and goings are the most tweet worthy ones?

Is it just me noticing or have Ladies been making announcements for a long time?

Most of them do if they are active on twitter and or Instagram.

As for the lady you mentioned above. Good for her for not burning any bridges.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.