Vote reflections and thoughts

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Vote reflections and thoughts

Post by SixT9er »

With such a lopsided win for the Brothels I wonder how much help if any the “save our Brothels” movement gave? It seems obvious now why no opposition showed up to the “debates”, there was no local opposition.

A local I know said all along he had no doubt they would stay open as they meant too much to the financial welfare of the county and that Lyon co residents knew that.

This whole thing was brought about by a person who doesn’t live in the county who had an axe to grind with Dennis. It’s too bad that someone who has no stake in the county can stir up a campaign albeit minimal against an industry that is in a county he doesn’t live. The joys of politics

To those who said early on that it’s impossible to want Dennis out of the Brothel business yet wanted the Brothels to stay open. All I can say is we got what we wanted, not saying Dennis dying was how we wanted it to happen but it happened none the less. I believe the Brothel industry is now in a better place today with a strong support vote in Lyon co and Dennis Hof no longer a part of it. Now if the owners can work together things will get better for them.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

Well, the question is, who did Dennis leave the brothels to? Anybody know?
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

SixT9er link wrote:
This whole thing was brought about by a person who doesn’t live in the county who had an axe to grind with Dennis.
This whole thing was brought on by Dennis and his need to be famous. The blame falls on him. No one told him to constantly stir up bad media for us. No one told him to make us look stupid with things like Hookers for Hillary. The blame falls on him.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Rachel Varga link wrote: This whole thing was brought on by Dennis and his need to be famous. The blame falls on him. No one told him to constantly stir up bad media for us. No one told him to make us look stupid with things like Hookers for Hillary. The blame falls on him.
I agree, I should have said Dennis gave the ammunition for the non resident with an axe to grind

I have blamed Dennis all along because of his antics. Those antics put him and the industry in the crosshairs of radical idiots like Gianasshole
Last edited by SixT9er on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Mikey link wrote: Well, the question is, who did Dennis leave the brothels to? Anybody know?
By all accounts in the news Suzette. At least the 4 northern houses
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

SixT9er link wrote:
...A local I know said all along he had no doubt they would stay open as they meant too much to the financial welfare of the county and that Lyon co residents knew that....
Also, one local expressed his objection to outsiders trying to push around the locals.