Why no threads congratulating those with will power, moderation and self control

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Why no threads congratulating those with will power, moderation and self control

Post by Slednx »

I grew up in a family that taught responsibility, moderation and self control. I used it throughout life including drinking alcohol. Why must the congratulations always only come to those who go off the deep end and don't exhibit those traits?

Our society today is always so quick to call everything an addiction. Just look at the "opioid epidemic", seems everyone nowadays can just blame their addition to heroin on the dentist who gave them a script for Percocet for them pulled wisdom teeth or that bum knee the doctor gave you some Vicoden for. Yeah, blame the doctors! What about the rest of us who used them responsibly?

It has all become a joke.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Sled I could not agree with You More .. Now days No One takes Responsibility for there actions ..  :(
Goldie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Goldie »

Don’t even get me started on the complete absence of personal responsibility that is becoming the foundation of society.....

I’ll tell ya, 10-15 years ago the Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Hospitals (JCAHO) promulgated the notion that pain was the 5th vital sign, and that we HAD to manage it. It was malpractice not to. No reason for anyone to be in pain...we were pushed hard to medicate aggressively.

Now big stunner we’ve got a bunch of addicts and it’s not their fault. No one is capable of saying, “gee...this is becoming a problem, maybe I should see someone.”

The real sadness is that now with all of the regulation, it’s so hard to prescribe the stuff that the people who really need it (and yes, there are people who do) can’t get it, and the real abusers will find another way to bypass the system. Our lawmakers always make a ton of new rules to throw at a problem...but the rule followers are never the problem!

Ok, end rant.....back to Rombauer...
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Goldie link wrote:Our lawmakers always make a ton of new rules to throw at a problem...but the rule followers are never the problem!
This goes to so many subjects these days it’s ridiculous! Guns, Sex, prescription drugs just to name a few. Laws only affect the law abiding citizen and they are not the problem!
Last edited by SixT9er on Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

Wow, I see all you right wing Trumpetts endorsing Sled's comments, and yet our current POTUS had an entire cadre of lawyers and "fixers" to keep his business and personal actions from ever being known. Yet you admire and endorse him? If we all followed Donald Trumps example, we'd take responsibility only for "good things", and bury our misdeeds in shell-companies and dummy corporations.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Mikey link wrote: Wow, I see all you right wing Trumpetts endorsing Sled's comments, and yet our current POTUS had an entire cadre of lawyers and "fixers" to keep his business and personal actions from ever being known. Yet you admire and endorse him? If we all followed Donald Trumps example, we'd take responsibility only for "good things", and bury our misdeeds in shell-companies and dummy corporations.
Really Mikey?
Go pound your political agenda somewhere else please. No one has mentioned Trump here
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

OH SHIT....here we go again with the political shit from mikey.  Go dig up another new name and take it to the hate board as you have done so many times.
Last edited by Cobia on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Damn Mikey! Whatcha trying to do? Turn this forum into another fight club? This is a site where we can enjoy our favorite subjects (sexy Ladies) without being subjected to someone's political bullshit. This is a mellow place, don't ruin it with your snide political remarks. You hate Trump - we get that - but you don't have to keep harping about it. Once was enough...
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

There won't be a fight club.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Thank You Rachel  .  I do not want a Fight Club Here
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Rachel Varga link wrote: There won't be a fight club.
:(     :(     :(
Here I was all excited about being in the ring with VanityAffair, RoxyGold and Rachel all at the same time.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Yeah it's not necessary. If conversations are getting that nasty then it's time to step in.