Thank you Alice and Ruby-Lyon County

Everything about the brothel life is here.
elkogfe
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Re: Thank you Alice and Ruby-Lyon County

Post by elkogfe »

As for Alice & Ruby .... you put yourselves out there when SOMEBODY needed to.  [/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]Great comment MC![/size]
INEZ'S D&D       Monas Ranch        Join Our Team             
elkogfe
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by elkogfe »

I wanted to post a BIG THANK YOU to

ALICE LITTLE & RUBY RAE

for all the hard work they did, along with all others in mound house, for this incredible effort.

Really a thank you isn't even close to enough of how I feel.

We have a lot of work ahead and I hope I can be part of the effort.

Thanks,
Louis
INEZ'S D&D       Monas Ranch        Join Our Team             
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I applaud Alice and Ruby for getting out and doing what they could to get the ballot measure defeated but I honestly wonder how much affect they had?

The vote was 80/20 to keep the houses. That’s a landslide by any measuring stick. There were often comments that there were no people from the banning side at the debates only Brothel supporters. I see this as a clear indication that the voters of Lyon co were not worried about it as they already knew they wanted to keep them and they weren’t the driving force behind the closure campaign.
I still feel it was a negative for Alice to boast about her income as a reason to keep them open. Not a good strategie when you’re talking to a community with a low median income. They did much better when focusing on the other issues such as loss of county income, loss of jobs and safety for the workers along with individual stories of the Ladies free choice to get into the biz.

In the end I doubt they had any affect on the outcome but good to see Ladies stepping to the Front
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Classy move Louis - nicely done! 

With the changes that have happened and the new frontier ahead, it'll be nice to see more of the houses working together to offer a more unified LPIN!  Let us idiot mongers fight over which house/lady is the best, and let you all run your business and make everyone successful. 

As for Alice & Ruby .... you put yourselves out there when SOMEBODY needed to.  The Lyon county community spoke loudly.  Thank you, and congratulations. 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Brandi Minx
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Brandi Minx »

They both "showed up!" ?[/size]
Did some excellent work! They exhibited their loyalty to this industry with class, bravery & intelligence! [/size]
Thank you ladies! ?[/size]
Last edited by Brandi Minx on Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
?XO...XO...?
Miss Brandi Minx
brandiminx@protonmail.com
Twitter: @brandiminx
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I Am Glad that People could Put Faces to The Ladies they were trying to Put out of Work ... I Think That was a Great Move on LPIN's Part .