Type

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Type

Post by SixT9er »

We all have a preferred type of Lady we are interested in when we go to the houses. Even the Ladies have a preferred type of guy.

When you go to the house do you only look at the Ladies who fit your type? I know some guys who only do this while others look first for type then let other factors play into their decision.

I've had some Great parties with Ladies who weren't initially my type and some lousy parties with some that fell squarely in the bulls eye of my type. Because of this I started being more open to Ladies that didn't fit exactly into my type. I still of course am first drawn to my type but I opened myself up to possibilities that I'd before been closed to

Back to the question, Stick to one type or do you look at others as well?
Last edited by SixT9er on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

yep, my type........ but my type has been known to vary a wee bit.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Cobia link wrote: yep, my type........ but my type has been known to vary a wee bit.
Your type is any attractive Lady who will put up with your ornery ass! Lol

Vary a wee bit? That’s an understatement! Your current and previous are pretty opposite!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

SixT9er link wrote:
Cobia wrote: yep, my type........ but my type has been known to vary a wee bit.
Your type is any attractive Lady who will put up with your ornery ass! Lol

Vary a wee bit? That’s an understatement! Your current and previous are pretty opposite!

Really, I hadn't noticed. ;D
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I know it sounds cliche but I really don’t have a type. I had a lady at Sheri’s ask me that once and I think I had a deer in the headlights look as I struggled to find an honest answer....she probably thought I was full of it lol.

At any rate I’m well traveled and have been exposed to many different cultures so I’ve always thought variety is the spice of life. It doesn’t matter where I go, I always find women I’m attracted to god bless them.

Dirk
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

No, I don't have a type.  A lot depends on my mood and what I'm looking for on that particular night.
It's more about the journey than the destination!
ColtsFan
Noob
Noob

Post by ColtsFan »

I'm picky.  I stick to the type of ladies that I'm attracted to, and don't go outside of my type.  My thought process is that if I'm going to spend a lot of money on a party, it has to be with someone who I would consider super attractive for it to be worthwhile.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I've always been attracted to blondes, so I guess you could say that I have a type ...LOL.  Although, I still like variety, so I often stray from my type depending on my mood.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Any girl that attracts me.
They gotta be fun to talk to AND be hot. Most are one or the other...Lol
HD
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

I've only got one type... FEMALE!  :o ;D
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Prospector Bob link wrote: I've only got one type... FEMALE!  :o ;D

??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

You already know my type 9er. So won't answer that part. Yes I did back when I was booking.regular go off map occasionally.

Now my bar has been lowered which ever female has the lowest bid when I get there gets the job.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.