A Man's Gota Know His Limitations..........

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

A Man's Gota Know His Limitations..........

Post by Cobia »

Heard it said some are coming to the end of their brothel visits.

I can only speak for myself but my days are numbered as  I age.

How do you determine when "enough is enough " ?
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Cobia Please let Me know the Next time You Make it to Reno .. True I am calling an end to My Party Days . But Between Health Issues and that Nice 9 hour drive to Elko ... I have decided that On My Own While sitting in a Hospital Bed .. To everyone in LPIN I want to thank You for the Good Times and even the Bad Times ..  ???
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

Ya know, a couple of old timers have said this to me over the past couple years.  Age/health issues/ just the inability to "get it up" has made them decide their days are over.    My reaction is BULLSHIT.  Just because you cant physically get "it up" is no reason not to enjoy the experience of undressing a beautiful woman, caressing her, fondling her, cuddling with her, laying in each others arms and just chatting.....  And if by chance something DOES come up, GREAT!.

I know that at 66, overweight, and diabetic, I have about a 50% "success" rate when I walk down that hallway.  SO WHAT?    I know I will have the time of my life, and enjoy myself tremendously for that hour regardless if I "pop" or not.  I guess my brain still thinks I am 30, even if my body rebels...  But I am not gonna let that body say "no more to all those gorgeous creatures!  8)
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I have several problems caused by agent orange.  So I don't know...…...
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I guess as long as I'm in good health and able to travel, I'll keep visiting the brothels assuming that LPIN continues on.  I'm not getting any younger either, but hopefully I still have a few more years of brothel hopping in me before it's time to "retire".  8)
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Wayne. I hope you are feeling better.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

FredT link wrote: Ya know, a couple of old timers have said this to me over the past couple years.  Age/health issues/ just the inability to "get it up" has made them decide their days are over.    My reaction is BULLSHIT.  Just because you cant physically get "it up" is no reason not to enjoy the experience of undressing a beautiful woman, caressing her, fondling her, cuddling with her, laying in each others arms and just chatting.....  And if by chance something DOES come up, GREAT!.

I know that at 66, overweight, and diabetic, I have about a 50% "success" rate when I walk down that hallway.  SO WHAT?    I know I will have the time of my life, and enjoy myself tremendously for that hour regardless if I "pop" or not.  I guess my brain still thinks I am 30, even if my body rebels...  But I am not gonna let that body say "no more to all those gorgeous creatures!  8)

You have a point there. I doubt if I will ever NOT like being with a beautiful young woman, regardless of what I can or cannot do.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Vanity I am as good as I will ever Be .. I Think .. I have You down for a Party next Year .. I hope You can Make it as The Party Sucks without the Lady Their ..  : :)